The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Drinking plus dust don't mix. Crap!!

I apart cried when we said our good byes dude. Why do I like you so much?

We are cut from the same cloth dude. I think we have very similar outlooks on life which makes us tight bro. Plus, you and One-T adopted me into the family haha.

I apart cried when we said our good byes dude. Why do I like you so much?
That was a little strange. I thought you were going to try and cut off a piece of his beard and put it in a locket.

That was a little strange. I thought you were going to try and cut off a piece of his beard and put it in a locket.

hahahhahahaha. It's tough man. We all had so much fun. Then you go home and realize, "crap, I might not see those dudes again for several months." It is a tough pattern of super highs followed by the lows of normalcy.

Im intrigued at what this might be...

Here is another lesson in "What is wrong with this video". You tell me why this video can't be used. Here is a hint, there are more than 1.

hmmmmm. good one JB. I need to watch it again to figure it out. My first guess was water bottle in the shot...... and someone was creeping around behind the cart....

hmmmmm. good one JB. I need to watch it again to figure it out. My first guess was water bottle in the shot...... and someone was creeping around behind the cart....
Knocking the Callaway shirt for being hot as a parka?

Here is another lesson in "What is wrong with this video". You tell me why this video can't be used. Here is a hint, there are more than 1.

Water bottles?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Ding Ding Ding.

Aquafina Water Bottle in view showing label and the shirt being like a parka.

Knocking the Callaway shirt for being hot as a parka?

might be. I actually really liked that shirt and thought it had solid coolbreezeability. Yes I just made that word up..

I'd definitely say the Aquafina logo on the water bottle...but don't know any other infractions.

Labels ?

Nice work WE. We got both!!

Breezy and his hot comments.

Water bottle label and complaining abt a sponsors shirt

Look at Tnolan multi quoting like Smalls
No one multiquotes like me. I colonel like no other!

I've watched 5 times and I don't know yet. Only thing maybe is you can kind of see the label on the drink, but not very well, so I don't think that's it.

Haha totally missed the parka comment. Thought he was about to curse but he held it back. Love ya Breezy!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

No one multiquotes like me. I colonel like no other!

I've watched 5 times and I don't know yet. Only thing maybe is you can kind of see the label on the drink, but not very well, so I don't think that's it.

smalls we got it already hahhahahah go back a page!!

I wondered about the shirt, but I thought it was a complaint about the humidity, not the shirt, but yeah, I see that now.

Back