2012 Morgan Cup Coverage

Every video I have seen with CL77, he is mute...Does he have a potty mouth?

I didn't think I was quiet. I am so sorry to my playing partners that did not get shots shown because of me. I truly feel horrible.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think that Trout Bum should be hired as the official announcer of THP. He was awesome. He has a voice thats sweet as butter!

I second the motion.

To be honest I wanted to kill him during the first round when I totally blew a putt on #15, afterwards he gave me the old shoulder slap and said a few words, then I remembered why I like the guy.

I didn't think I was quiet. I am so sorry to my playing partners that did not get shots shown because of me. I truly feel horrible.

Haha, all good dude! Please let it be known that I am just messing with you.

Now the Saturday afternoon and Sunday dudes......let's just hope they did not want to see any coverage of themselves.

Love ya Captain Chunky!!

The coverage was very exciting! All the volunteers did a great job

I think that Trout Bum should be hired as the official announcer of THP. He was awesome. He has a voice thats sweet as butter!

He was very, very good.....but something tells me he wants to play in the big show next year!

Soft spoken is a better term. And I'm messing with you...

Poor Chunky. All weekend long all he would say is "I really don't like being on camera." Then all he did while he was on video was say dirty words. And somehow his team walked out with the cup, WTChunkylover?!?!

I think my prep for 3.0 will include speaking without cursing. Every sentence I utter has a curse in it. I don't even realize it.

I think my prep for 3.0 will include speaking without cursing. Every sentence I utter has a curse in it. I don't even realize it.

It is hard man. I had a tough time my first year of teaching. I really had to slow down my speech pattern to control it. Good luck with it hahahaa

YOu seem so innocent too

Don't change ******. I like you the way you are.

It is hard man. I had a tough time my first year of teaching. I really had to slow down my speech pattern to control it. Good luck with it hahahaa

Never would've guessed that. I heard you curse one time and I was like "oh snap, I pissed this bearded guy off!"

--
Tapatalk2

He was very, very good.....but something tells me he wants to play in the big show next year!
Maybe he could announce while he is playing!

Never would've guessed that. I heard you curse one time and I was like "oh snap, I pissed this bearded guy off!"

--
Tapatalk2

Hhahahaha. It just that competitive sports thing man. We all played them and it just kind of goes with the culture. Coaching my kids, I try really hard to never let one slip.

I have to make fun of Chunky while I can. Once he sees I'm only probably 2 inches taller than him it's all downhill from there

Dude, Chunky is a tough one. He fights for everything. I'd go into battle with him anytime. There is a little bit of sneaky assassin in him, which is awesome.

Haha I'm a cusser not a fighter

Chunky, remember - "squash!" :D

Well, I cuss a lot in my regular life but I take the rules of the MC pretty seriously chunky. You should really work on that mmmmkay.

J/k, kind of.

Well, I cuss a lot in my regular life but I take the rules of the MC pretty seriously chunky. You should really work on that mmmmkay.

J/k, kind of.

Tuck your shirt in jerk!

J/k, kind of.

hahahhah. It is funny that he cusses like a sailor. Especially that first night in our villa......"mumble mumble mumble TC! I AM GOING TO EFFF YOU UP TOMORROW!! mumble mumble...." ahhahaahha I was dying laughing.

Tuck your shirt in jerk!

Don't have long torso envy! You crack me up though. I think my favorite video was you telling Kelly how easy that bunker shot was. Right before you couldn't get out of it, lol

Back