I was late to the Tapatalk party, and ever since I DL'ed it, it's been when all the issues started surfacing. I like it, but it's a true PITA sometimes.

That's funny because I rarely have any issue with it (iPad).

Pm already deleted and now I'm getting notifications every 6 mins...

Pity the fool who Tapalks

Delete the app and reinstall...

I have my moments :)

I hope it works for you.

After a reinstall it seems to be alittle better. I have only had 1 crash so far.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Yep after I reinstalled it seems fine too

Yep after I reinstalled it seems fine too

That's good news. All of that crashing was beyond frustrating.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

fixed for me also.

so what does Tapatalk do that is so good(when not crashing)????

so what does Tapatalk do that is so good(when not crashing)????

Allows me to access this awesome site when I'm out. I'm on Tapatalk right now.

Yep, I use it for THP and my cycling forum on my iPad... Much easier to read than on browser.

For all those tapatalk users out there, a little tip I found to have really made tapatalk run a bit more smooth was turning off avatars in the settings menu.

Seems to load much much faster and not lag at all. Im sure I'm not the first to do this, but thought I would share.

For all those tapatalk users out there, a little tip I found to have really made tapatalk run a bit more smooth was turning off avatars in the settings menu.

Seems to load much much faster and not lag at all. Im sure I'm not the first to do this, but thought I would share.

Thanks for the tip dude, I am doing that now

Great tip.

I had heard they tapatalk was now limiting your image uploads and maybe it was discussed in the thread already, so skimming here, but is there any truth to this?

Thanks for the tip. Big help right now.

Great tip.

I had heard they tapatalk was now limiting your image uploads and maybe it was discussed in the thread already, so skimming here, but is there any truth to this?

I haven't notice that biggsy, unless this is something with the last week or so.

Great tip.

They did to me on the Iphone. I was only able to do 20 I think. Then I paid $1.99 to get unlimited uploads.

Great tip.

I haven't notice that biggsy, unless this is something with the last week or so.

I got a notice a few weeks back to purchase unlimited uploads for $1.99. I ignored it and haven't had an issue since then? No clue, but I do know some had to purchase the upgrade.

I might turn off avatars at some point... But for now I don't notice that much lag so I'll keep looking at everybodies perty faces :)

Good to know. Maybe I haven't run into it because I bought the app for both devices. SethO had mentioned it so I was curious. Thanks.

I got a notice a few weeks back to purchase unlimited uploads for $1.99. I ignored it and haven't had an issue since then? No clue, but I do know some had to purchase the upgrade.

I did that as well and it hasn't posted back up. Must be getting close to the limit though

Good to know. Maybe I haven't run into it because I bought the app for both devices. SethO had mentioned it so I was curious. Thanks.

Possibly. Although I had too. Then on Android on both devices too. Maybe you are not to the limit yet? I know now that I switched to Android, it comes up every now and then, but goes away.

Back