Possibly. Although I had too. Then on Android on both devices too. Maybe you are not to the limit yet? I know now that I switched to Android, it comes up every now and then, but goes away.

I get it every now and then when I throw some pictures up.

Whenever I'm trying to post images from my gallery on my Android phone into Tapatalk, nothing comes up at all in the post editing window, and I'm choosing "Tapatalk Hosted" or whatever it is. Anyone have any input on how to get that to change?

Whenever I'm trying to post images from my gallery on my Android phone into Tapatalk, nothing comes up at all in the post editing window, and I'm choosing "Tapatalk Hosted" or whatever it is. Anyone have any input on how to get that to change?

I had this happen on my iPhone Ary. I had to uninstall and reinstall and it worked good after that.

Having trouble sending PM's through Tapatalk. It says sending and then it just goes back to the PM window as if it didnt send. Same thing happens if I click send again. It apparently is actually sending them so when I check I sent the same PM multiple times.

Having trouble sending PM's through Tapatalk. It says sending and then it just goes back to the PM window as if it didnt send. Same thing happens if I click send again. It apparently is actually sending them so when I check I sent the same PM multiple times.

I've had that problem too, as you know from the other night. So weird.

Every once in a while I see a random date on a post, took a screen shot of it today. No clue why it does it, but always thought it was interesting...

8asuhu5u.jpg

I see the same thing a lot. I just figure it's a tapatalk glitch.

Haha that is awesome. For me sometimes I see different names in the "New Posts" section of Tapatalk. Like it will say someone posted in the preview, but then in the thread the post was actually made by someone else.

Haha that is awesome. For me sometimes I see different names in the "New Posts" section of Tapatalk. Like it will say someone posted in the preview, but then in the thread the post was actually made by someone else.

I've noticed this too. It looks like it's because in "New Posts" it shows the latest post in the thread, but when browsing by forum it shows who started the thread. I think that might be how it works in browser too, so this may not be a Tapatalk issue.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Lately Tapatalk has been logging me out for some reason, and I have to re log in to THPevery time I open Tapatalk

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Lately Tapatalk has been logging me out for some reason, and I have to re log in to THPevery time I open Tapatalk
I have never had a problem.

qyvymyry.jpg

This is what is happening to me at least once a day it logs me out its never happened before

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Never had that issue before

This is what is happening to me at least once a day it logs me out its never happened before

Uninstall it and re-install it. Set it up again.

So Tapatalk 2 just came out for iOS. I downloaded it and it looks pretty good so far. I'm liking it.

So Tapatalk 2 just came out for iOS. I downloaded it and it looks pretty good so far. I'm liking it.
I'm off to check it out now!

Dude it's only $.99 as a launch special should I get it? Once question though do you have to pay for the unlimited photo hosting still? That's the only thing stoping me since I've spent a few dollars on this Tapatalk this year lol

Dude it's only $.99 as a launch special should I get it? Once question though do you have to pay for the unlimited photo hosting still? That's the only thing stoping me since I've spent a few dollars on this Tapatalk this year lol

I'm not sure about the photo thing, though the new one seems like a decent upgrade. Much quicker and less buggy IMO.

I'm not sure about the photo thing, though the new one seems like a decent upgrade. Much quicker and less buggy IMO.

nice dude, do you mind checking the extras for me to check? thanks man

nice, looks good and upside down haha.

yeah the original one had 30 free uploads, and once I finished them, I had to go into the extras tab (with the puzzle piece) and buy the photo sharing thing for 1.99, I love it but I hope the tapatalk 2 has it free haha
Alright, I'll try uploading a pic to see what happens.

e7ypy9e3.jpg

Good tip - ill see if i can get it here in UK...

Just bought the new Tapatalk, it is goon to take a lot I work to get used to it

lolImageUploadedByTapatalk 21358806669.044327.jpg

I'm testing out the photo thing, is this an attachment or is it a directly posted picture?

Back