Round 2 Coverage - 2012 Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - The Morgan Cup

Nice birdie Versace. The rain reminds me of the SW Florida outing during TS Debbie :/
It sucked, but wasn't raining as hard. It was the lightning and thunder. It did rain hard for a spell, but steady drizzle for most of it.

Way to go partner, sorry I bailed on you. Frank was looking comfy and dry in the cart.

no dude, it was my bunker shot on the par 3 where I hit a draw. a draw...really?

LMAO, just when you stopped playing for it, it came right back out.

JB you made IN hit that shot after you bailed out on it during Weds round? Stupid gator hehe

beautiful looking course.

no dude, it was my bunker shot on the par 3 where I hit a draw. a draw...really?

HHAHAHAHAH. I remember that!! We were all like - where did that come from hahaha

Nice chip & Putt Bradd.

When was the delay again? The first round? There wasn't one during this round right?

Delay during this round (Saturday afternoon). We got pulled from the course on hole 7.

When was the delay again? The first round? There wasn't one during this round right?
Second round, the one showing now.

What you are seeing now is after the delay.

Nice putt, Braddddd.

Tapping from my S3

Yea it was this one. Actually due to lighting.

oh...another draw.

Nice shot, Tyno!

Tapping from my S3

Tnolan looked like he had a great shot there!!

scramble format now

Question for the players. Was it distracting to have the camera set up behind you? Did you even notice?

It really wasn't a big deal at all. I guess knowing that my bad shots probably wouldn't make it on the broadcast made things easier!

Thanks I wasn't sure. Sounds like it got ugly quick there.

Did the rain soften the course enough that you guys thought you could stick close shots after the delay? Or were the greens still pretty hard?

Some of these pre-shot routines are a little lengthy.
I think they got longer as the weekend went on/.

Also, the UStream app on the S3 is awesome!

Ary just drills putts!

So was rain gear on you guys or was it part of the apparel contracts?

THat delay was pretty rough. It sure didn't seem to bother me though in the end.

Back