The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kidding, scary isnt it lol

once my boss retires in 3 weeks I'll gain another employee reporting to me....building the empire!

Lmao. Building the empire. For women's gloves earth dominance.

I cant stand posturing and a$$ kissing. It gets very effing old.
I know right? I cant stand a$$ kissing either.

Im just thankful that we have a Forum Testing Moderator that is doing such an awesome job with his duties. Too much?

I feel your pain man.....no one seems to care how I spend their money until this time of year and I hate the 'why did you do that?' messages I get. This time of year we calibrate our IT budgets for the remaining year which I'm responsible for so I'm in budget meetings from 10-4 each day.....I can only stare at numbers, spreadsheets, pivot tables, and wipe boards for so long. Once these meetings pass it's back to normal where no one cares how money gets spent but during this time period it's annoying. Sometimes being in charge of stuff stinks

so, our "year" starts on august 1st, everyone gets there vacation time and sick time again

and magically as soon as the 1st rolled around, everyone is suddenly getting sick again, amazing how that happens when the calender turns, yet there was no one sick in July

love being the boss

Kmac is the greatest thp'er in the universe

And stop trying to get rep from Kmac

I love it when they fight for my approval

And stop trying to get rep from Kmac
He's a rep ho. The conversation that Frank had about rep in 64C was hilarious. He had an ingenious plan, but he never followed through.

He's a rep ho. The conversation that Frank had about rep in 64C was hilarious. He had an ingenious plan, but he never followed through.

He's shameless about it.

I never heard this ingenious plan by Frank about rep. I love rep too! I got repped by TC the other day which is like a shot of NOS into the rep engine.

Jerks....

I can't wait to hit up AC. Never been there before.

how can someone who owns a MULTI-MILLION dollar company be so damn stupid

I never heard this ingenious plan by Frank about rep. I love rep too! I got repped by TC the other day which is like a shot of NOS into the rep engine.

Boom! Hit ya with the hard 20!

It's niiiiiiiiiice!!!

how can someone who owns a MULTI-MILLION dollar company be so damn stupid

I ask myself that all the time.

You also think someone who's company just got audited and fined millions of dollars would be able to see when tens of thousands of dollars are mussing each month. But no little peon me seems to be the only one even though I've pointed it out.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I got busted for watching Pr0n when I was in Franklin as a teenager.

Solid rant right there! Spank bustage is no fun

Because he's from Franklin?

makes sense! Absolutely incredible.

I ask myself that all the time.

You also think someone who's company just got audited and fined millions of dollars would be able to see when tens of thousands of dollars are mussing each month. But no little peon me seems to be the only one even though I've pointed it out.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I guess they didnt want to admit idiocy.

I'd rep all of you if I could but my rep is a little worn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back