The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

May...awesome

There two threads about this... Can they merge?

There two threads about this... Can they merge?

They are different announcements. There will be many threads about the 2013 outing due to the landscape of the event.

Great time of the year to go down and play on some incredible courses.

Great time of the year to go down and play on some incredible courses.
I agree, I count on you being there.

I am looking forward to this, big time

hoping those dates work for me. I plan on being there once again.

Is it May yet?

these courses are awesome and a ton of fun. Par 5's can be had in 2 for the most part. Seriously awesome venue everyone. I cant even describe how exciting it is knowing it is here.

and it appears I'll be in San Fran the week before that...work is gonna LOVE me!

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there: if I come to this event, I don't want any of my "unlimited" golf being planned. I want to play when I want, with whoever I want.

I'm going to go ahead and throw this out there: if I come to this event, I don't want any of my "unlimited" golf being planned. I want to play when I want, with whoever I want.

so many stipulations hehe

Damn, I already called the course and scheduled your tee times......

so many stipulations hehe

Dude, I don't like all that chaos that I saw go on from the last one. No thanks.

Dude, I don't like all that chaos that I saw go on from the last one. No thanks.

as long as you don't duck me again. I would think that with 3 courses it should be easier and less chaotic than last time for the Sat afternoon rounds if people want to play. I know for the other times it really wasn't bad. Heck after demo day Staples, your bro, ary, and myself just went to the clubhouse, told them we wanted to play and got right out.

I'm all in. Looking forward to another outstanding event.

TapAhoy!

They are different announcements. There will be many threads about the 2013 outing due to the landscape of the event.

Oh... Got it! Ignore me. I need more coffee so my logic will work :)

as long as you don't duck me again. I would think that with 3 courses it should be easier and less chaotic than last time for the Sat afternoon rounds if people want to play. I know for the other times it really wasn't bad. Heck after demo day Staples, your bro, ary, and myself just went to the clubhouse, told them we wanted to play and got right out.
ONE of my favorite rounds this year! notice I said one of cause I dont wanna hurt feelings. haha. Me and Dean have to make a point to play with each other at every outing, its tradition

That's what I'm talking about! I won't duck you dude. I didn't at the last Outing I was at, remember?

I am going to finagle my way into this.

ONE of my favorite rounds this year! notice I said one of cause I dont wanna hurt feelings. haha. Me and Dean have to make a point to play with each other at every outing, its tradition

that's the truth. My first ever round with a THPer was with you buddy and it was awesome. We always seem to have a good time out there

actually, I completely agree with this statement. I think if people want to play extra rounds then they can get their teams together on the side. Too much of a hassle and quite frankly its annoying. I have people who ask me to play with them or who I want to play with. Not to take anything away from anyone, but...it makes it hard when ur being pulled in different directions.

Are you guys referring to JB and GG making teetimes? or the EXTRA rounds that go along with those?
actually, I completely agree with this statement. I think if people want to play extra rounds then they can get their teams together on the side. Too much of a hassle and quite frankly its annoying. I have people who ask me to play with them or who I want to play with. Not to take anything away from anyone, but...it makes it hard when ur being pulled in different directions.

Back