2012 Morgan Cup Recap Thread

Dang One-T, you had me rolling. Not to take anything away from the great stuff you said, but you are a funny funny guy. The line about waiting for Sw to hit his shot was priceless, Cookie catching fish making wine etc, I was literally laughing out loud.

It was a very thoughtful video and one that was a joy to watch

JB, great vid. You had me rolling about Seth

Thanks fellas...glad you enjoyed it.

Great video JB! I like all the personal touches. I need to quit doing weird things.

JB,

Another awesome video, really like how you are thanking each and every member of the teams it shows how much effort they all put in and seems they have all left a lasting impression on you

Nice part 1 Jarret. Can you change the calendar from May now? hehehe

Nice part 1 Jarret. Can you change the calendar from May now? hehehe
hahaha...it has my complete travel schedule from May on so I keep it all.

Great video JB! I like all the personal touches. I need to quit doing weird things.[/QUOTE]

Don't! That's what makes your Seth-O, and we like it.

One -T- great thoughts brother. You had better call me when you are in Worcester. I loved teeing it up with you. Great video dude.

JB Video 1 - You can tell by your video how much this means to you and it shows. You should be proud in what you've accomplished with this event. And that ending I got chills down the back when I heard you say the famous words, "Aint' seen nothing yet."

Jake - I watched all 16 minutes big guy and it was worth it! You put your heart and soul out there on the course those 3 days and anyone that watched those videos can see that. I can only speak for myself, but someone that didn't get the chance to participate as one of the 24 guys, it really felt good watching you play and putting it all on the line and having nothing left in the tank. I saw a lot of guys like that at the end of day 3 and you were one of them. For us guys back home, that ment a lot watching that happen.

Dean - I would play for you any day sir! You were a great captain and have a great way with words. You and your team gave 110% and you guys should be proud. You ran up against a Hacker's team that had their mojo going all at the same time and there's not much you can do about that. I was proud of my boy Cookie on Sunday and throughout the weekend. He does take a lot of crap on the site (some well deserved, ha!) and I was pulling for him to have a good weekend for many reasons. Mainly, he's just a good guy. And second, it was really cool to get to know Cookie throughout this MC process. While I wasn't involved in the MC, I sort of got to live it out through him which made my MC experience that much better! Last, it was cool to hear you mention your wife in this journey of yours. They are sometimes the left out part and I think you handled that brilliantly!!!!

Hawk - I'm so glad you played well in the MC. I know you put a lot of hard work into your game throughout the last 6 months and I'm glad you had the results to show for it! You are so good for this site and the MC and I am so looking forward to meeting you next month in Iowa. Team THP should be proud that you were on their team!

TC - I hope to meet you one day, I really do. The dice hasn't gone your way yet in the MC but you have put it all out there and no one can take that away from you. You have played in 2 MC's and that is something to be proud of. You have a great game that I hope to see one day, and I would like nothing better than to play a round of golf with you and One-T one day soon so I can cross that off my bucket list.

I have to catch up with those that posted stuff today later this afternoon.

Sorry, left off Hanks! Thanks for sharing your struggles leading into the MC. I'm sure many of us that don't know you had no clue about your struggles. I'm glad you got to play in the end and you did a fine job in representing the Morgan Cup and THP! Just next time...........put the hat on! :bashful: Hope our paths cross one day Hanks!

JB's thoughts/memories of Seth are hysterical. I love Seth, and can see him doing all of those things and more...Sushi. hehehe

JB- Thanks for all personal messages and the kind words. It was an honor representing THP.

Can't watch the videos at work. Hanks I can feel your pain bro. I watched you tough it out though and it was awesome. You really had a great round and it was a pleasure to share that round with you. For the videos, my thoughts will be up tonight

just got back to the desk and was able to catch up on the most recent videos.

JB - Your videos about Team THP and Team Paradise were very well said. One thing I love about the MC is that you can get close to 23 other guys and have a story or memory about all of them from the week. It's really a credit to you and Morgan because of the environment you have created on THP.

One-T - I'm not sure I've ever heard you so quiet. I blame Chunky for getting you sick. Some captain you have there. You always have a great way with words when it comes to describing things and you just always seem to make me laugh. Well done buddy.

After watching these videos and reading the recaps, it is hard to imagine that anyone on here wouldn't want to be there to be a part of that. Obviously, not everyone can make it on the teams, or make it down to volunteer, but it's like listening to the worlds greatest group of golfing buddies. Enjoying all the thoughts everyone.

~Rock

Funny funny stuff here, JB talking Setho and One-T talking to the wind, I hurt from laughing now.

After watching these videos and reading the recaps, it is hard to imagine that anyone on here wouldn't want to be there to be a part of that. Obviously, not everyone can make it on the teams, or make it down to volunteer, but it's like listening to the worlds greatest group of golfing buddies. Enjoying all the thoughts everyone.

~Rock

I absolutely want to be at the next one. And I absolutely want to go to the outing now. Plus on a whim I'm flying to atlantic city next month for a get together. It's just so much fun and the guys are great.

It was very rewarding to get to be down there for the weekend and help out and that's not me kissing anyone's ass either. I got a lot out of it by as TC said, weaseling my way in :)

Great recap JB.....I can only hope I can get in to the next one. What great stories, memories and freindships......good stuff my friend!

JB and One-T, thanks for the kind words. I consider both of you to be very good friends and can't wait to see both of you again sometime soon. If I'm visiting my parents in Columbia, both of you are welcome to come down and play at my dad's club. JB, if you're lucky, you can get to heckle Spurrier on the range, he's a member there too. :wink:

yet another excellent video JB. thank you for the kind words. great, now people think I have a heart and can listen.

Back