THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know which days by chance? I just need to keep a tally for tee times. As for lodging, everybody is kind of on their own to book, but we are getting a good rate together and the info is in the second post if you need it. Hope to see you there.

I will be arriving on Friday. And leaving Sunday.

I agree with this 100%

What are you doing. Not even going to the NC stop but yapping it up in the Midwest thread

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What are you doing. Not even going to the NC stop but yapping it up in the Midwest thread

Tell him ******!!

Tell him ******!!

He still is ducking me in Raleigh dude. We share the special Kmac BLL tribute in Myrtle and boom he stops talking to me back home

Bunch of trespassin varmits!

So is this 100 pages yet?

Represent! I am so excited for this!

Lets remember that this thread is not a chat room guys. Lets try to keep this on topic about the event as much as possible. Thank you.

Lets remember that this thread is not a chat room guys. Lets try to keep this on topic about the event as much as possible. Thank you.

Sorry we had some interference there last night.

Haha sorry JB

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am just thankful that you all are going out of the way to make this. I can't believe the distances some of you are coming.

Reservations made, I think, lol. The guy sounded kind of rattled and in a rush, didn't even get a confirmation number, but will call back in a few days to confirm it.

I couldn't be more excited about this coming up, pretty sure Liz is already tired of hearing about it, haha

Reservations made, I think, lol. The guy sounded kind of rattled and in a rush, didn't even get a confirmation number, but will call back in a few days to confirm it.

I couldn't be more excited about this coming up, pretty sure Liz is already tired of hearing about it, haha

Yea, when I called yesterday, the dude just sort of rushed through it. I set a reminder in my phone to confirm the reservation about a week before this event. Worst case I suppose is that they blew the reservation and I'll have to stay somewhere else. Sort of made me wish I had reserved online, but then I wouldn't have gotten a discount.

You must not have had that "indian guy" as he is affectionately called on the trip advisor reviews. By the end of yesterday, he probably just started booking everyone that called for September 14 and 15.

~Rock

Yea, when I called yesterday, the dude just sort of rushed through it. I set a reminder in my phone to confirm the reservation about a week before this event. Worst case I suppose is that they blew the reservation and I'll have to stay somewhere else. Sort of made me wish I had reserved online, but then I wouldn't have gotten a discount.

You must not have had that "indian guy" as he is affectionately called on the trip advisor reviews. By the end of yesterday, he probably just started booking everyone that called for September 14 and 15.

~Rock

haha Trip Advisor FTW.

I am glad you guys are getting all booked up. I am picking the GF up from the airport today and in the next couple days will try and convince her to go out to Ames for the weekend

~Rock

Yep, that was him. I mentioned the golf group and he say's "Oh yeah, the 24th and 25th", haha.

Yep, that was him. I mentioned the golf group and he say's "Oh yeah, the 24th and 25th", haha.

Of course, those would be the wrong dates. If he was there yesterday afternoon, and then there this morning, do you suppose he just works there 24/7?

~Rock

I can't believe the distances some of you are coming.
yeah last year I was it but these guys make that look like a walk from the chair to the sofa. :p

Sent from my DROID X2

The turnout for this is amazing. Great job Hawk putting this all together.

Room is booked! So glad to have this one on the schedule as golf just isn't the same after the MC.

I am pumped to have so many staffers coming as well, better be ready to get hammered with MC questions hehe

I am pumped to have so many staffers coming as well, better be ready to get hammered with MC questions hehe

It is going to be a blast re-living those memories and getting to share our feelings on the amazing event.

Room is booked! So glad to have this one on the schedule as golf just isn't the same after the MC.

it's such a let down post MC isn't it? I know watching the coverage the last few days gave me that feeling that I was ready to get out and play again, but still it's just different.

I am assuming here, but I would think that if you want to request some equipment for them to bring, you better get it done before they head towards Charlotte at the end of this month. I wouldn't think they will be heading back home to pick any requests up once they hit the road for a month.

Correct me if I'm wrong! And sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back