2012 PGA Championship Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Rain has hit the course and it's quite windy. Can't imagine them playing much longer.

to paraphase the guys on the pga.com feed: mother nature is making a big move up the leaderboard

Man Vijay to -3 on the day, good for him. Too bad he's a cheater.

Let it go, dude. He eff'ed up as a 22 year old. I think he's made up for it. Stones and glass houses.

And just like that, rain stops. If that's the worst of it, we are good for golf to continue.

And just like that, rain stops. If that's the worst of it, we are good for golf to continue.

I really hope so. I hate delays.

that entire video gave me chills. I hate both.

He's just mad. Got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

And we're live!

--
Tapatalk2

Is this scotland? this isn't scotland, is this scotland?

looks like we may have golf today after all :clapp:

Look, Hanks is on tv!

--
Tapatalk2

Gents...I really hate when I screw up this bad. Sent in entry and just now decided to see how my picks were doing. Realized one of my "field" picks is on list A....DAMN Kuchar. I see he's failing for everyone else, but I failed HUGE by having 2 from list A. Maybe next year.

Go Phil! I really want to see him make up some more ground today and have a shot on the weekend.

Mahan is dead to me.

:banghead:

Is this scotland? this isn't scotland, is this scotland?

It's never this warm (hot?) in Scotland. I say send them out (as long as the lightning stays away).

If I heard correctly, bubba has 4 three putt bogeys today. Wow.

The par 3 coverage on directv is great today.

--
Tapatalk2

Heading out there tomorrow, hopefully the weather cooperates.

Can't get a stream here. From the results I'm seeing on the scoreboard, just as well. +7, Hunter?

Must be brutal. And I may not have ANY players left in either the contest or the Fantasy golf after today. That's not performance.

tee times off the first tee pushed back 20 minutes

Heading out there tomorrow, hopefully the weather cooperates.

Have a blast man. I'd love to be in the lowcountry this weekend.

--
Tapatalk2

Have a blast man. I'd love to be in the lowcountry this weekend.

--
Tapatalk2

I had tickets to go all 4 days. Somebody offered them to me. And I'm stuck in Oregon. FML

Heck is shot by Ernie into #6. Big sweeping fade.

--
Tapatalk2

Na withdraws with a shoulder injury.

--
Tapatalk2

Kevin Na WD's at +9 with a shoulder injury.

Back