The Ultimate Weekend Of Golf - 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day - Dates Announced

Jeff, anything that you look at right now will be high, it's 9 months away! Set up an alert on a site like Kayak.com or Orbitz.com for the route from where you are to Orlando, and it will email you when the prices go down.

I will do that. We don't vacation or fly enough to know these things. The last time we flew anywhere, was to San Diego for the 2008 Open, other than me hopping a quick flight to Chicago from time to time.

Jeff, anything that you look at right now will be high, it's 9 months away! Set up an alert on a site like Kayak.com or Orbitz.com for the route from where you are to Orlando, and it will email you when the prices go down.

^^^ that ^^^

I saved over $600 on my flight to Spain next month this way.

I would have assumed booking earlier was cheaper!

I would have assumed booking earlier was cheaper!

It is, but the airlines have realized that those that book this far in advance are working on a strict schedule, so far in advance is good, too far in advance is bad.

It is, but the airlines have realized that those that book this far in advance are working on a strict schedule, so far in advance is good, too far in advance is bad.
So like 2-3 months would be cheaper?

So far they don't look all that bad for me. 270 range. But it's still too early to book flights since sign up isn't for another 2 months.

Plus I'm hoping I will be within driving distance at that time haha

I'm so jealous of this last sentence hahaha

Is there an estimate on cost? What did last years outing cost? Went to Orlando this last year and it ended up costing more than expected. I would love to attend to meet a lot of you members have to make sure it is in the budget!

Good grief, I just found some cheap airline tickets messing around. Looks like tis gonna be CRAZY cheaper to drive down to DFW than to fly out of Tulsa.

I wish. In Amsterdam tonight. Wide awake at 3am. Thank God for Internet.

I wish. In Amsterdam tonight. Wide awake at 3am. Thank God for Internet.

I'd be doing a lot more at that hour than playing online buddy :)

Already been out on the town, ate, now trying to sleep before flying to Boston tomorrow.

Already been out on the town, ate, now trying to sleep before flying to Boston tomorrow.

Understandable my man! If I were flying, I'd want you rested as well. Have a safe flight man, I hope to see you in May.

I'm a Delta guy, Tim ;)

Looking fwd to more details, this was a great event this past May.

Looking fwd to more details, this was a great event this past May.

maybe they can hold that awesome mini-van again for you this year!

I am doing everything possible to be there this year. Sorry Capt. But I'll be driving :)

I am doing everything possible to be there this year. Sorry Capt. But I'll be driving :)

Good to hear dude. Im hoping to make it too but Capt will be happy to hear I'll be flying. Unless its held in PA, DE, NJ or MD. Then I'll drive for once.

Good to hear dude. Im hoping to make it too but Capt will be happy to hear I'll be flying. Unless its held in PA, DE, NJ or MD. Then I'll drive for once.

We will be villa mates. And instead of snacks we'll have equipment to show of for our guests, lol.

And no disgusting Keystone.

We will be villa mates. And instead of snacks we'll have equipment to show of for our guests, lol.

And no disgusting Keystone.

I got an idea already. Our Vee-ja will be the House of Equipment. We'll steal all the demo day stuff and toss it in the living room. BOOM!

Keystone is almost as bad as Busch Light... I hate that stuff.

If I am going I will have to drive so I can make sure that I have enough SUPPLIES for the villa crawl (think liquor store) I think everyone will have a fun time swinging by to visit!

... And no disgusting Keystone.

See TC, I knew you were one of the good guys, and that right there just confirmed it.

Back