Crazy not to sign up for Albatross Club!

asca2

Reaction score
Handicap
So After being a member for over a year and a half, I finally signed up for the Albatross Club. I can't believe I didn't do it earlier. Not only do you get all the perks like 20% off anything in the store, but you also get the limited edition hat especially designed for THP. But, most importantly, you get the Albatross Avatar next to your forum name, which finally made me feel like I belong. It is truly a steal! But all kidding aside, there are not a lot of places where people like me who live and breathe golf can come at any hour of the day to get our fix. I just wanted to thank THP for making this possible.

PS: I apologize if I posted this in the wrong forum; I couldn't figure out where to post it.

I know that a hat the quality that you get would almost be right at the price that the albatross club costs so you can't go wrong

Plus you get to support such an awesome community!

Plus paid shipping if you're a tester for THP. I honestly don't know how they make any money for the company!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Agree 110% just joined yesterday

Just dont forget to send your mailing addy after ya get the pm...dont ask how I know. :eek:

Sent from my DROID X2

I know everyone joins the Albatross club for different reasons but it is a great way to give back to two people that put it all on the line everyday. JB and GG have made this place pretty damn special. In the year and half I have been involved I have seen such positive growth and feel like I am part of the THP family. I'm
Glad I am a member an I'd like to up my
Membership for another few years.

<<< Just finally joined the AC recently, I am now going to be a lifetime member...regardless of cost. It's great. You support the community you love, the hat was amazing, and the 20% off will basically pay for the membership itself over time.

I couldn't be happier with my decision to join up.

Thumbs up for the Albatross Club!

Dont forget you get first dibbs to sign up for the 2013 Outing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I will be joining next friday (Pay day lol)

Received my THP Albatross Club hat today. Great looking hat can't wait to wear it.

Between moving to a new home, coming from the Morgan Cup and getting ready to leave on a 30 day road trip- Amazed that Morgan/JB had the time to get this out to me before the Atlantic City outing. THANKS!!!

Received my THP Albatross Club hat today. Great looking hat can't wait to wear it.

Between moving to a new home, coming from the Morgan Cup and getting ready to leave on a 30 day road trip- Amazed that Morgan/JB had the time to get this out to me before the Atlantic City outing. THANKS!!!

It's a nice cap, one of my favorites.

Morgan has magic on her side.

Didn't take me long. I think I joined the AC before I even got my forum registration signup email.

I've been on the tour van three times now and I keep forgetting to get a cool tour van hat.

I've been on the tour van three times now and I keep forgetting to get a cool tour van hat.
You have to go to a Tour Van stop, believe me, I've tried.

Thumbs up for the Albatross Club!

Dont forget you get first dibbs to sign up for the 2013 Outing!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

That is a very important perk.

Anyone else like the Albatross hat soo much they dont wear it for fear of getting it dirty?

Yeah...whether u go to a tour van stop or not you should donate to THP...some way or another. It sucks that gas prices are higher than they have been just in time for THP to do this month long trip. Look..I am not in here preaching give...but its for something that u obviously care about. Hell, look how much entertainment you get from the site...for free. At the end of the day..what's 30 bucks....but 30 bucks is a big help to THP. Just sayin

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else like the Albatross hat soo much they dont wear it for fear of getting it dirty?

This guy! It's just hanging up in the closet.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Nope, I wear it just about everytime I go out to play and it made the trip and represented on two different courses in Arizona, back in June.

Back