2013 Masters tickets (applications)

Ouch.

No AMP for you! :alien:

Ouch! Hahaha, to be fair Tim did hit me up on facebook early!

From now on I enter for 4 tickets, not 2! LOL

Hahaha, sorry Tim! He's been my best friend since we were like 10!

That said, he's about to have a baby and I think he's being a bit optimistic as tot he wife's take on it all. Rest assured, if he can't go, you'll know first.

I truly hope he can go, that would be a special trip for the 2 of you to share, but if for some reason he cant make it, I would gladly make the road trip with you my friend!

LOL @ you guys. I'll take the $2 pork and pimento cheese sandwich's and the $3 beers. Forget the merchandise, that stuff is highway robbery.

Those pork sandwiches were amazing dude, especially for so cheap.

I ate 3 pimento cheese sandwiches that day. It was awesome.

Man, we ate a lot of sammy's too. We had a great time out there for sure. I reckon going before Thursday would be exceptional.

Man, we ate a lot of sammy's too. We had a great time out there for sure. I reckon going before Thursday would be exceptional.

I'd like to go for a real round once too.

LOL @ you guys. I'll take the $2 pork and pimento cheese sandwich's and the $3 beers. Forget the merchandise, that stuff is highway robbery.

You had me at pimento cheese.

All I need it a pin-flag since the Par-3 contest is the only day you can seek out autographs. Yes, I'm going to be THAT guy because it would look awesome as a memento on the wall of the man-cave next to my personalized Jack 8x10!

I'd like to go for a real round once too.

It was awesome. Hanging out around #1 tee, #9 green, #10 tee, #18 green, and the putting green was sick. It was like celebrity overload dude.

All I need it a pin-flag since the Par-3 contest is the only day you can seek out autographs. Yes, I'm going to be THAT guy because it would look awesome as a memento on the wall of the man-cave next to my personalized Jack 8x10!

I see nothing wrong with it. Man, just don't be that guy that bumps little dudes out of the way, LOL

Dude that is bomb, no hate on you getting a flag. Autograph it up

Oh heck yeah I would be that guy too...can you imagine a pin flag with Jack and Arnie and Gary Players signature framed and hanging on your wall!!

I actually have a framed 2003 pin flag on my wall at home, a friend of mine went that year and sent it to me...no autographs just the flag..but I still thought it was cool and had it matted and framed.

I see nothing wrong with it. Man, just don't be that guy that bumps little dudes out of the way, LOL

So I can't even throw bows on ONE little orange clad Fowler look alike for ya?

Jman is going to be that guy that gets knock down by a 5 year old in a flat brim hat for Rickie's autograph.

Jman is going to be that guy that gets knock down by a 5 year old in a flat brim hat for Rickie's autograph.

Nah, I met RF on campus several times at that orange hell hole, good dude and I'm a fan but I'll be in the parking lot with Big John...

(COMPLETELY kidding)

The National politely told me that my attendance was not requested during the practice rounds, but I am very excited for those of you who got tickets, particularly for those of you who have never been before. You're in for a magical day.

Thank you

So my awesome GF signed up for tickets without telling me, and received practice round tickets. Looks like I'll be hanging out with the Dean family and Jman next spring.

So my awesome GF signed up for tickets without telling me, and received practice round tickets. Looks like I'll be hanging out with the Dean family and Jman next spring.

Good call, time to check the Mrs login

Edit: Damn it

Put a ring on that finger wake! Haha
That's awesome. Do you know what day?

Put a ring on that finger wake! Haha
That's awesome. Do you know what day?

No, I'll have to get her to login to check it out.

Looks like I'm in for Wednesday.

Maybe I'll make it a HOTD Nate, just for you.

I do believe I have, I really should have bought a lottery ticket.

Dude, it's not too late run out and buy lottery tickets first thing tomorrow...it's your week dude!

Back