THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

Eff... I think I may have to autodraft tomorrow night.

No auto drafting in league 1 allowed!

I bet bmik is hoping this happens, that way he can rip on someone else for doing it.

I will just tell the wife Buckjob says I cant autodraft

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys. I'll try to get on if possible, but I have some things to do.

I bet bmik is hoping this happens, that way he can rip on someone else for doing it.

I'll actually be the last one to do it haha I deserved it last year though since I thought I was good but no. This is different life is getting in the way of other people drafting...not silly ESPN lol

So who is autodrafting tomorrow night?

So who is autodrafting tomorrow night?

I don't know yet; I won't lie to you guys. I'll certainly start off good in the draft but girlfriend is coming over(she leaves for college sunday) so I may stay for just after half..depends on her though.

Weak sauce.

This is funny

Lol at the autodraft1

Hey...I love you guys but I would hope you all can put two and two together :angel:

That girl will be long gone and we will still be ranking on you for autodrafting 2 years in a row

Atleast this time people won't have to wait the full 2 minutes/90 seconds haha

Hey...I love you guys but I would hope you all can put two and two together :angel:

So based on your draft position you will only miss one pick. :wink:

So we may have 3 teams on auto pick in league? Ridiculous. Chunky, work emergency, get your ace back in. Bmik, I get it but she can't wait a couple of hours? Damaikis, come on bro, this is the big leagues. Don't blow it by going all auto draft. Hahaha...just busting chops boys. Do what you gotta do

So we may have 3 teams on auto pick in league? Ridiculous. Chunky, work emergency, get your ace back in. Bmik, I get it but she can't wait a couple of hours? Damaikis, come on bro, this is the big leagues. Don't blow it by going all auto draft. Hahaha...just busting chops boys. Do what you gotta do

thats 3 almost confirmed wait till the emergency auto drafts show up on top of the 3. Gonna be a 6 hour draft, lol i thought i was in the big leagues too but i guess i was wrong. it will be enjoyable watching cookie draft tomorrow though, thats what i am looking forward to and hearing Morgan cursing me out for picking all the players she wants right before her.

If anything guys...I may have to have the sound on my laptop and then make my pick asap and then back to her lol

Could be an interesting night lol

If anything guys...I may have to have the sound on my laptop and then make my pick asap and then back to her lol

Could be an interesting night lol

you sure know how to wooo the ladies bro! i'm sure she will love that. just tell her to come over later!

I'll be at work, so I will be at the whim of the criminals. If they decide to behave themselves I will be there for the majority of the draft.

Back