2012 Ryder Cup - Medinah Country Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't, then Rickie doesn't deserve to be on the team. Because when he's cold, he's ICE cold. Maybe this good week will spur him on.

I don't know though. After hearing what DL3 has said about Rickie and what he brings to the team and what high praise he had for him, I can't see him not picking Rickie. It's just a gut feeling I have.

I'd agree with this. I think Rickie should be on the team. I like the kid.

PS. Why do you have Kyle Stanley as your avatar?

PS. Why do you have Kyle Stanley as your avatar?

Cause he has swag. Haha. No but really, I like the way he carries himself and how he never seems to have his head down. Plus, he looks like a B.A with the shades in that picture. It was just a random, spur of the moment thing. I don't even know why I really have him as my avatar.

Cause he has swag. Haha. No but really, I like the way he carries himself and how he never seems to have his head down. Plus, he looks like a B.A with the shades in that picture. It was just a random, spur of the moment thing. I don't even know why I really have him as my avatar.

Awesome. He's a beast.

Agreed. If you can bomb it over 320 consistently and look good doing it, I can appreciate that.

He should make the Ryder Cup team. Because he's awesome.

He should make the Ryder Cup team. Because he's awesome.

Kyle Stanley has my vote too. His coolness would just blow away any European.

Kyle Stanley has my vote too. His coolness would just blow away any European.

We should get a petition going and mail it to DLIII. I'm sure that would work.

anybody watching the replay of the 2010 ryder cup on golf channel? bringin' boom baby back one shot at a time

anybody watching the replay of the 2010 ryder cup on golf channel? bringin' boom baby back one shot at a time

Sorta, it is on while I'm surfing.

the euro's will lose at medinah because the maj will not be making an appearance.

uh oh, here comes the flub chip.

monty is such a wanker

the euro's will lose at medinah because the maj will not be making an appearance.

Oh but he shall. He's a vice captain. Think he's worked out that this combines both time on the course, with optimum rioja and cigar time.

I'm really confident in the Euro lineup this year. I'd always put the US as favourites on home soil, but you guys are really going to have to find a few special performances to get past us. We have a bunch of guys who can get spectacular out there (Rory, Lee, Colsaerts), balanced with some really solid grinders who will give nothing away easily (Poults, Luke, Lawrie, Molinari).

Watching the recap last night got me pumped up.

I also made me realize how fast you can fall off the face of the earth. Jeff Overton? Edoardo Molinari?

Watching the recap last night got me pumped up.

I also made me realize how fast you can fall off the face of the earth. Jeff Overton? Edoardo Molinari?

To be fair to Molinari, he's been out for most of this season after having wrist surgery. I think he'll be back.

To be fair to Molinari, he's been out for most of this season after having wrist surgery. I think he'll be back.

Ahhh I didn't realize that they never even mention him in the coverage.

Ahhh I didn't realize that they never even mention him in the coverage.

Yeah, the details haven't really been doing the rounds here either. He'd been playing quite well and postponed the surgery for a few months. Reckon he'll be itching to get back out there, with his brother playing so well recently. Guess we've seen that regaining form after injury isn't that easy though, according to Anthony Kim at least.

Yeah, the details haven't really been doing the rounds here either. He'd been playing quite well and postponed the surgery for a few months. Reckon he'll be itching to get back out there, with his brother playing so well recently. Guess we've seen that regaining form after injury isn't that easy though, according to Anthony Kim at least.

Yah partying and no practice isn't really conducive to a good recovery though.

Oh but he shall. He's a vice captain. Think he's worked out that this combines both time on the course, with optimum rioja and cigar time.

nice

ooh, wrist surgery, that's not good

Oh but he shall. He's a vice captain.

When I heard he was vice captain I assumed that meant he was responsible for bringing the booze and the broads.

Kevin

When I heard he was vice captain I assumed that meant he was responsible for bringing the booze and the broads.

Kevin

Pretty sure that's the way he heard it too. Someone's gotta do it, and who better?

I think that I will be secretly rooting for Colsaerts to win whatever match he's in. I don't know, I like the guy. Came out of nowhere to be on this team. I like players like that.

Well... now that we know he is a Vice Captain, I hope he still does some stretching prior to the round. Or even better, leads the entire Euro team (and any Yankees that want to participate) in a group stretch on the range.

I think that I will be secretly rooting for Colsaerts to win whatever match he's in. I don't know, I like the guy. Came out of nowhere to be on this team. I like players like that.

You're finally starting to think clearly.

Well... now that we know he is a Vice Captain, I hope he still does some stretching prior to the round. Or even better, leads the entire Euro team (and any Yankees that want to participate) in a group stretch on the range.

I thought the Ryder Cup was a family friendly event...

If Fowler makes the team, without getting hot and showing something, I'll think Finchem has some influence on the captains pick and it'll taint the whole process for me.

You could have said the same two years ago with woods or even last year. It's not rigged it's a team event and if bubba ham-n-eggs it well with RF, he'll be on the team.
Considering the event is 2/3 team and 1/3 ind. I can see RF getting the nod. Do I agree, no but I can see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back