THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kmac has a point lol. Just pm me like everybody else. I actually respond to those haha.

Update:

I'm going to lunch. Stay tuned for more delays.

One moment. I have to consult the spreadsheet for that, jacob.

Haha this is getting comical! Whenever hawk releases these what will we talk about!?

Haha this is getting comical! Whenever hawk releases these what will we talk about!?

We will discuss who will win the tournament.

This is a tournament, right? Think he is grouping by handicaps to make it even.

I'm not even getting to come to this. However I'm already upset with the groupings.

I'll tweet Hawk's phone number. Only people that will get it are my millions of members in JakeNation. Call him, he likes LONG voice messages too so don't hang up!

If Im not in the first group out Im not going to be as "active" that is all.

I will never hate the groupings, i would even play with cookie. If this is a Hcp tournament then I am a 36.

This thread has been on fire the past couple of days, I wish my internet was working so I didn't have to keep up on my phone.

Minnesota nice doesn't allow us to talk trash, we just cower in the corner and mutter Uff da.

These groupings suck already.

I'm pretty sure that after the groupings come out, we'll have to discuss the sub-groupings, which is who is in each golf cart in the group.

EDIT: The nonsense in this thread has just completely made my otherwise stressful and not so great day!

~Rock

Pretty solid lunch today. Took me a while to figure out what I was going to have, but paired some leftover pizza with a Coke. Now I'm trying to remember what I was going to do this afternoon.

Pretty solid lunch today. Took me a while to figure out what I was going to have, but paired some leftover pizza with a Coke. Now I'm trying to remember what I was going to do this afternoon.
Geeez man I can't believe you paired that with coke!!!! It should have been paired with Pepsi!!

Hawk that lunch does not impress me. I feel like you left some on the table. Can you get some pretzel m&M's for dessert?

I hate that Hauk guy. I bet he doesn't respond on twitter either.

I actually had some of those cinni-sticks that Pizza Hut makes - aka - pizza dough with frosting instead of pizza. Glorious!

I actually had some of those cinni-sticks that Pizza Hut makes - aka - pizza dough with frosting instead of pizza. Glorious!
If you paired that with a salad we are no longer friends.

Those are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back