THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 days and counting!!

directions_060506.gif

Substitute teacher has been acquired.

Hey hawk, when will the pairings be up? It's Friday in Australia and you said Friday.

Thanks,
Excited Des Moines outing attendee

It's also winter in Australia and I don't golf in the winter. Event = cancelled. Way to go, JJ :devil:

Hey hawk, when will the pairings be up? It's Friday in Australia and you said Friday.

Thanks,
Excited Des Moines outing attendee

Lol! After seeing that, I had to look it up to confirm it.

So does that mean that if someone in Australia calls me, they are calling me in the past?

And if I am in the past, are they in the future? If I call someone in Australia, since they are in the future will they be able to log onto THP and tell me the groupings?

~Rock

Lol! After seeing that, I had to look it up to confirm it.

So does that mean that if someone in Australia calls me, they are calling me in the past?

And if I am in the past, are they in the future? If I call someone in Australia, since they are in the future will they be able to log onto THP and tell me the groupings?

~Rock

okay you are giving me a headache...LOL

Just needed a little wake up for this thread. Must mean I not the only excited one :alien:

Lets try to keep this about the event please.

This always seems to come after a comment of mine. I'm starting to get a complex! Hopefully talking about finding out someone we hoped would make it, that he couldn't, was about the event!

15 more days until I pick cookie up at the airport. Still hope some of us can meet around here for a late lunch before finishing the drive to Des Moines.

This always seems to come after a comment of mine. I'm starting to get a complex! Hopefully talking about finding out someone we hoped would make it, that he couldn't, was about the event!

15 more days until I pick cookie up at the airport. Still hope some of us can meet around here for a late lunch before finishing the drive to Des Moines.

You heard the man Smalls.. keep it about the event.. not about airports with Cookie or late lunches in Kansas CIty!!!

Hey Hawk, quick question cause I don't know if it's been asked yet or not and just wanted to make sure before I went back and scanned 171 pages worth of information, and to be honest, I'm a little nervous in asking this because I don't want to come across too picky but here it goes:

Have you made the pairings yet?

Good question, Nate. Yes, in fact I have made the pairings. I'm looking at them at this very minute :)

I seem to remember several people that were going to play this course and take pictures, did I miss those or did we not get any?

Smalls posted pictures that Dan the Man took a week or so ago, Duey.

There were some pics from probably 2-3 weeks ago, from one person.

~Rock

That is great!!!!!

cause I'm not coming anymore........

Wrong answer, Nate. You are going to be jjmorris's caddy or I'm going to have Jake ban Texas from THP.

Ok, I'm back in.

Excellent!

I'm actually excited to get these groups put up, but I'd really like to hear from sleuth about Sunday. It's going to decide if I need to reserve another tee time. At this point, it's all foursomes that are full, but if we get him or GregZee, I can move things around a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back