Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha thanks for posting that War. I feel almost bad for the guy, but at that level, you should probably know which way to run.
No dude, I feel worse for the dude who ran him down to make a tackle to prevent his team from getting a free 2 pts. I would have LOVED to see the reaction he would have had in the endzone if he would have ran it back!

Throw the flag, that was a bad no call right in front of the ref

Wow, it took a horrible missed call, but they will squeak by.

South Carolina gets really lucky to escape with a win. That was PI on that play.

No dude, I feel worse for the dude who ran him down to make a tackle to prevent his team from getting a free 2 pts. I would have LOVED to see the reaction he would have had in the endzone if he would have ran it back!

I wonder what his coach said to him. "Why would you tackle him!?!?!" hahaha

And that was pass interference. USC dodged a bullet there. Ugh,

Sadly every Caulk fan will say "the refs were bad all game". College football fans are fun.

Sadly every Caulk fan will say "the refs were bad all game". College football fans are fun.

Stupid SC fans. Hehe.

College football has some fanatics, that for sure. Those people are crazy... :bulgy-eyes:

South Carolina gets really lucky to escape with a win. That was PI on that play.

It's not over yet. Mr. Visor has a knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

Over now. Damn you Vandy, you got my hopes up for nothing.

This is sad. I would've loved a USC loss. It's so weird how people here call South Carolina USC. I've always called Southern California USC. It's been an adjustment since I got here.

Steve looked horrible. My god Holtz looks younger than SS

SC wins. And Mark May says playing Vandy was a "gut check". LMAO.

Since when is playing Vandy and barely winning a Gut check?

And ESPN is pumping Vandy? Hahahaha.

This is sad. I would've loved a USC loss. It's so weird how people here call South Carolina USC. I've always called Southern California USC. It's been an adjustment since I got here.

It's even better when they start calling it Carolina.

It's even better when they start calling it Carolina.

Yeah they're confusing the hell out of me. For me it has always been:

USC = Southern California
Carolina = UNC
South Carolina = South Carolina

I don't know what's what anymore!

Yeah they're confusing the hell out of me. For me it has always been:

USC = Southern California
Carolina = UNC
South Carolina = South Carolina

I don't know what's what anymore!
USC, as in Southern Cal, actually hates being called USC. They preferred to be called SC.

We call them SCU after one of their recruits said that he was happy to sign with South Carolina University. Sometimes it is USCe to denote east. :devil:

We call them SCU after one of their recruits said that he was happy to sign with South Carolina University. Sometimes it is USCe to denote east. :devil:
USCEast is my favorite.

Been wondering where you were DD, I figured you were out back throwing Darts the Spurrier picture on the dart board.

USC, as in Southern Cal, actually hates being called USC. They preferred to be called SC.

That's weird. But that's what I've always called them and always will I guess.

USCEast is my favorite.

Been wondering where you were DD, I figured you were out back throwing Darts the Spurrier picture on the dart board.
Went back to the bedroom to watch the game, my wife wanted to watch Big Brother so I was trying to be nice before my big weekend trip. I hated that SS did not wear a visor tonight, this is the type of game he would have had at least 4 visor throws. hehe

Went back to the bedroom to watch the game, my wife wanted to watch Big Brother so I was trying to be nice before my big weekend trip. I hated that SS did not wear a visor tonight, this is the type of game he would have had at least 4 visor throws. hehe

I thought I saw him wearing a visor at the end of the game?

I thought I saw him wearing a visor at the end of the game?
It was a halftime hat switch. He went from a Hat to a Visor. I guess the ballcoach didnt like throwing the ballcap as much as the visor.

Am I the only one rooting for Mike Leach and Washington State?

Am I the only one rooting for Mike Leach and Washington State?
Im rooting for him as well. I like Mike Leach being back in College Football, he's a crazy dude but he can Coach the hell out of some College Football.

Also, since AU beat Wash St a few years back, they have been a fun team to root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back