PING Releases 2013 Equipment Lineup - Live Chat

That driver is destiny for you, Frank.

I don't understand why they don't make the adaptors available.

Do any companies? I know TaylorMade adaptors are available, but outside of that do any companies have them out there for sale?

Those wedges have me pondering as well.

Do any companies? I know TaylorMade adaptors are available, but outside of that do any companies have them out there for sale?

I only know of taylormade. I think the Cobra, Titleist, Callaway ones you can order are all aftermarket versions.

It's smart for them not too, then they can double dip. I'll do a good fitting and then see if it's worth the purchase. I'm going highest loft possible.

I don't really know outside TM. I think they should all make them available I guess.

It's smart for them not too, then they can double dip. I'll do a good fitting and then see if it's worth the purchase. I'm going highest loft possible.

A nike rep told me it was for warranty issues.

Let me know when you go Frank, I would love to see how it works for me also.

Let me know when you go Frank, I would love to see how it works for me also.

Shotgun! No blitz!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Jeez, that 3wood looks like it's begging for some sky marks.

I like the look of this Anser stuff but the price tag almost made me dry heave. $200 per club for the irons? That's insane. I might as well buy some wicked Japanese forgings

Jeez, that 3wood looks like it's begging for some sky marks.

I like the look of this Anser stuff but the price tag almost made me dry heave. $200 per club for the irons? That's insane. I might as well buy some wicked Japanese forgings

Yeah everything seems a bit steep.

Interested to see what people think of the 3 wood...not so interested in hearing what the price tag will be. I'm sure it's been posted, I can't find it in my morning skimming, so what are we looking at?

The birthday present from the wife today was a couple of hours to go test clubs without baby dino. I spent a good amount of time with the Anser line today.

Drive = Sessy. I imagine a number of people are going to be picking this one up. The Ahina is a great combo for those who need to drop the launch. The Blur will be the winner for those who have a smooth swing who load on the downswing. A little spinny, but a great choice. The TFC wasn't a slouch either. Just above the Ahina in both launch and spin.

Fairway = Eh for the $$. Nice feel, the head has this nice pop to it like a cap gun. The black head is nice. The TFC didn't seem the greatest to me here. Not really different from the i20 unless then half of a degree adjustability gets it done for you. I didn't do squat for me either opening or closing the face.

Hybrid = The i20 with a more lively pop feel to it for a substantial upgrade in price. Entirely pass.

Irons = Wasn't feeling it. Very odd feeling overall but part of that will be the PX shafts which I loathe. Not as soft as other forgings but not as lively as the i20. Sort of a solid, dull feeling. Duller then the AP2's for example. I imagine a better shaft for me would pick them up but the only way I'd go with them over the i20's is if someone was giving them to me.

The driver is definately the star of the show. I imagine people who like the i20 fairway/hybrid but like a livelier feel of the face will nab those as well.

Great feedback ST. Pretty disappointed by the reviews I've been hearing about the fw and hybrid. Driver sounds like they've hit the nail on the head though.

Sent from my HTC One X

Outstanding feedback ST. The driver is getting some major buzz!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Great stuff Tuna. I also found the Driver to the star of the show. I think they have a winner here.

TapAhoy!

I took a bunch more notes guys so I can go in depth some more tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions if it's going to be a couple of days it's going to be before you can hit them yourself.

a6937994-e529-4f72.jpg

a6937994-e536-385d.jpg

a6937994-e571-9319.jpg

a6937994-e584-7620.jpg

This is the best ping bag I have ever seen. Huge pockets. Nice molded sides. Awesome looking.

you buying it frank?

I want that bag. Get it for me Frank

a6937994-e536-385d.jpg

This is the best ping bag I have ever seen. Huge pockets. Nice molded sides. Awesome looking.

I want the bag to the right of the one you are looking at. 16 driver heads, Thanks!

Interesting that you guys finally got the DLX or the clone there of.

It's a lovely bag Frank. I was using it most of last year.

How about in black?
a693799a-e80a-d6d0.jpg

a693799a-e81c-3388.jpg

a693799a-e82f-4076.jpg

Not buying. Was looking for shoes and saw them.

Frank how much are those? I'm hoping I need a bag to match a certain driver....

249 I think.

Hmm not that bad.

Back