THP Tour Van Event - Des Moines, IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be bringing my Escalade to Iowa. I dont think he can hit me without it.

from one Large guy to another....there are so many jokes I could make hear...but I digress :D

Hawk, I could do them one handed putts like last year :D

Sent from my DROID X2

GG and I are challening jjmorris and IceyShanks to a match. Get ready to get stomped!
I'm in for sure!!!
Has Shanks Mc. Icey been in here and seen the pairings? When he reads through it, he will realize he is in a lose-lose situation as well...

A.) Lose to Hawk and GG and get eternal wrath about losing to a girl; or

B.) Beat Hawk and GG and have to live with the fact he beat the machine that runs this joint, from the outside after getting life ban.

I am going to make the most out of my next few weeks around here fellas.
Sorry I was out yesterday at a charity event, just catching up now!!!

I'm totally in and can't wait for a great match. I've lost to girls before so no worries there and I'm sure they'll be fairly nice when we win!!!

I'm totally joking of course, I am really looking forward to a fun round with all three of you. Know knowing who I'm playing with(against) I'm even more anxious, September can't get here sooner!!!

Glad you're excited, Icey. It should be a real fun group. I do think we should do something to make a little interesting. All in fun, of course.

Yes I agree. Ponder something up hawksauce

How about this:

If we win I get that Seemore prize.

If we lose, I get that Seemore prize.

Not sure if you guys have heard about it, but we have this place called Applebees that has steaks. Pretty good stuff!

**No, I'm not serious. However, my dad said that to me once. He lives in the country outside this tiny Iowa town of 3,000 people and always says funny things like that. We'd drive 45 minutes to go to Burger King when I was a kid.

A couple more attendees and maybe we could have gotten the manager and free sparkler sundae.

Thats the world i live in now. Its a treat to goto mcdonalds.

I was thinking of reserving 35 single tee times instead. Forget playing with you losers!

BWW should work. Nothing really Iowa about it, which isn't necessarily bad. They said the Assistant Manager was even going to personally call me. That's how we roll at THP.

I'm not sure we'll do the contest before the round. I'm trying to think of something for it right now actually.

My vote is for shotgun contest. Id lose, but itd be funny.

I'd win that one. Let's do it.

I'd win that one. Let's do it.

You think you would win a shotgun contest?? bring it on.....did I mention that I used to be an avid skeet shooter....got a trophy or two for it :D

I'll invite Erica's sister and she'll beat us all. Then I'll threaten to leave her on the highway if she doesn't give me the Seemore.

Hawk,
Can you tell me when the pairings are coming out?
Can you tell me where the dinner plans are?
Can you tell me about the dinner on Friday?
Can you tell me when I can get lessons?
Can you tell me why P4B is angry?
Can you tell me why Jman looks at me funny?
Why can't I play with this guy?
Why do I have to play with that guy?
Why are Nate and Cookie hugging?
Why is Keystone on billboards here?
Is it too flat?
Are there too many hills?
Why are we in Iowa?

Hawk,
Can you tell me when the pairings are coming out?
Can you tell me where the dinner plans are?
Can you tell me about the dinner on Friday?
Can you tell me when I can get lessons?
Can you tell me why P4B is angry?
Can you tell me why Jman looks at me funny?
Why can't I play with this guy?
Why do I have to play with that guy?
Why are Nate and Cookie hugging?
Why is Keystone on billboards here?
Is it too flat?
Are there too many hills?
Why are we in Iowa?

You forgot What is the contest going to be...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back