Forum Testing Signup - PING Anser Driver

1. What driver do you currently play?
Cleveland SL290
2. What shaft & flex are you currently playing?
Miyazaki 43 Regular Flex Shaft
3. Were you fit for your current driver?
Yes.
4. Do you consider yourself active on THP?
Yes.

I am an active golfer and I work at a driving range where I have unlimited use of the practice facilities including mat and grass tee boxes.

Hey dude, they already selected testers for this. Stick around there are many other things THP has to offer

Sure is good to see all these new signups coming in.... :bulgy-eyes:

I love how these "late entries" are super skimming the entire thread, but not even completely reading the first post. My mind is bottled.

Sure is good to see all these new signups coming in.... :bulgy-eyes:

at least they are all "active" Thpers

thanks man, the first few I hit with the Ahina felt OH SO GOOOODDDD

Glad you went with the ahina. Now when I come play golf you will have this and I can smash some drives out there! Great numbers and I hope it works good for you buddy!

Seriously. Tappin'.

When can I get mine kmac? Lol

When can I get mine kmac? Lol

That will be enough out of you shark, lol. Please read the first post again hahahaha

Once I get mine and if we get a round in somewhere you can certainly take some swings with it.

Fair enough bro.

My fitting was done with a track man, will reveal my numbers and fitting experience once the official testing thread is posted.

My fitting was done with a track man, will reveal my numbers and fitting experience once the official testing thread is posted.

dont be a snob, give us a taste!

Glad you went with the ahina. Now when I come play golf you will have this and I can smash some drives out there! Great numbers and I hope it works good for you buddy!

Seriously. Tappin'.

yeah me too, loving the distance potential and with some work maybe I can keep them out of the trees

MD puts more spin on a chutt. And that -85 sidespin is incredible. Well done there!

I couldn't figure out how he wasn't getting more than 2000 spin on a bunch of the drives.. It just wasn't computing for me!

I couldn't figure out how he wasn't getting more than 2000 spin on a bunch of the drives.. It just wasn't computing for me!

my game is a mystery

Info sent to GOlferGal today, cant wait to get my hands on this bad boy

didnt catch the name of the launch monitor but it was at a golf galaxy, seems to be an upgrade over the one they had previously, I think the guy told Dan it was a few months old, all of the catagories I listed is what they measured, except Azimuth which I didnt include on my post

It was foresight Sports I think... http://www.foresightsports.com/

here's a pic of the screen.

FC876528-7889-4E41-AB64-19EF7EDD28F2-13367-00000E4654D4313C.jpg

Yeah that is what both Golfsmith and Golf Galaxy use now for their launch monitors.

Yeah that is what both Golfsmith and Golf Galaxy use now for their launch monitors.

Certainly a pleasant change for GG. I haven't had any fitting experiences with GolfSmith but this was by far the most beneficial one I have ever attended at Galaxy.

Certainly a pleasant change for GG. I haven't had any fitting experiences with GolfSmith but this was by far the most beneficial one I have ever attended at Galaxy.
Yeah the other system they had sucked. I think they told me that all of them are switching to these. The Golfsmith that just opened up around me has four of them which is awesome. You rarely have to wait to hit something.

After hiting this driver yesterday, my nike vrs today was a let down in the biggest way, didn't feel as solid as the anser at all

Yeah the other system they had sucked. I think they told me that all of them are switching to these. The Golfsmith that just opened up around me has four of them which is awesome. You rarely have to wait to hit something.

I'm definitely jealous of that. These types of systems around here are few and far between, and getting on them is like pulling teeth.

I really wish the local golf shops would encourage this type of activity rather than make people pay for it. Getting the right club would be a ton easier with all that data, like I got to see with Mike last night and the Anser.

All the Golfsmiths around here keep their LM's off and you have to ask for help to hit anything...it sucks

I apologize if that has been covered in here already, but is the Ahina a "made for PING shaft"?

I apologize if that has been covered in here already, but is the Ahina a "made for PING shaft"?

That's a good question. I THINK they are legit. I was looking them over last time I hit the Anser and they seemed legit but was just from looking them over.

That's a good question. I THINK they are legit. I was looking them over last time I hit the Anser and they seemed legit but was just from looking them over.

From what I read it is "real".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back