The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure if it would be enough to swing everyone over that way. It's not too difficult for me to pop in a spare battery on my S3 and not have to worry about being wired in to charge.

Fast data transfer port? I thought everything was supposed to be wireless in the cloud now?

Not everyone has bought into the cloud system, I havent. I still drag and drop my music and pics.

I don't use iCloud

I am not sure if it would be enough to swing everyone over that way. It's not too difficult for me to pop in a spare battery on my S3 and not have to worry about being wired in to charge.

Fast data transfer port? I thought everything was supposed to be wireless in the cloud now?

You've got the S3? My wife has the phone and loves it, got it a couple months ago because rumors were swirling the iPhone would be more expensive and lack some of the features the S3 has. It's a great phone, the iPhone needs to be pretty awesome to top it I think.

You've got the S3? My wife has the phone and loves it, got it a couple months ago because rumors were swirling the iPhone would be more expensive and lack some of the features the S3 has. It's a great phone, the iPhone needs to be pretty awesome to top it I think.
Yeah, I have had it since it was released. I love the iPhone, I really do, an awesome device. It's just that there is so much more that have passed it by, and iOS 6 just doesnt give me the features I need on a daily basis.

Just running through Apple numbers right now.............no iphone news yet.

Can't believe I wasted 10 minutes watching that...moving on.

0a1ba62a-9485-44a0-b1f8-48ff35b36ea8.jpg

WOW!!! A 5th row of ICONS!!!

It looks like someone took an iPhone and grabbed it and it squeezed longer and thinner. I hate it.

when you use the phone, it will be easy to use with 1 hand....no need grow longer thumbs

The Cnet dude is funny. "One more tweet, One more tweet"

Awesome! When you run an older app, it will be letterboxed with black bars on the tops and sides of the screen!

when you use the phone, it will be easy to use with 1 hand....no need grow longer thumbs

Are you a cave man?

Awesome! When you run an older app, it will be letterboxed with black bars on the tops and sides of the screen!

I can almost see the sarcasm dripping off my computer screen. I love it.

"Ultrafast Wireless" aka 4G LTE

Not sure if your sarcasm is coming through loud enough. Might have to step it up a bit

Keep the updates coming. I'm heading to class so I can't watch/follow along on my computer.

No T-Mobile for iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back