SeeMore Putters Thread

Thanks man, I think you are right. Now that I'm making some putts my world has changed. I'm no TBT but I'm getting there.

Confidence will get you sub 30, know u can and they'll fall...do it cb...do it

I'd tap that again using tapatalk

Wow, all the headcovers are so good looking I'm having a tough time deciding which one to get. What grip did everyone choose? I don't know that much grips them so I just wanted some opinions.

Unfortunately, the finish on my ONE CS isnt looking so great, looks like it is almost rusting in a few spots. May need to contact the guys there and see about getting some work done on it.

I was seeing something similar on my putter and sent SeeMore a question about it. Here's the response:

"As far as the oxidation on the face goes, best way to treat this is with a fine wire brush or with some fine steel wool, and then, going forward I would recommend wiping down with a damp rag periodically simply to help keep the fertilizer, etc that can build up through normal play in check. Also, a little bit of windex helps as well."

Probably a skim here but what is wrong with the superstroke grip on the SeeMore?

Go get'em Canada go nice and low

Sorry - just saw this! Nothing wrong per say, it just depends on what you prefer. I have decided to use the Pat O'Brien teachings which is a prayer style grip with the right hand overlapping the left to an extent. For me, this was not possible to do with the superstroke grip due to the size. I needed to go back to a standard sized grip to employ this technique.

Putting has always been a up and down part of my game, I have been through numerous putters and could never find something that I felt confident over. So I was in my local pro shop the other day and saw they had a seemore fgp in the secondhand bin, I pulled it out and took her for a round. After a few adjustments to hide the red dot I started to roll it very nice, made my share of putts and it just felt right. So the pro shop only wants $50 for it, since it's pretty beat up I thought thats a fare price. It's been in my bag since and I love it! The feel off the face and confidence it gives me makes this the best $50 I have spent on golf. Only problem is now I want a brand new shiny one:)

Won my first SEEMORE this weekend..SB2C, feels like butter off the face...

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

That was def. a sweet win gioguy. It was cool to meet you at the AC Tour Stop.

Breezey I am sitting here wondering what happened?

Won my first SEEMORE this weekend..SB2C, feels like butter off the face...

I'd tap that again with Tapatalk

Congrats! that's my favorite Seemore, I tried it out at the THP outing and holed a couple super long putts with it.

Found an Si4 lying around, did some testing with it in SAMs Puttlab. Actually had better results (82% test score vs 78%) than with my Big FGP belly putter. Bring on the ban, governing bodies!

Breezey I am sitting here wondering what happened?
Look at me ****** responding, hey buddy!

What happended is that work got in the way and I was never able to get out there. Trying to find a way to get out there today.

I picked up my FGP directly from SeeMore last week. I've only played a few times with it, but I definitely feel like it's having a positive impact on my putting. My problem is typically alignment more than pace. Working with SeeMore helped me get a better feel for what proper left-right alignment is, and the RST gives me the confidence that I'm putting down the line I choose, if I choose the correct one.

I've banged in some 10-footers or so of late, and some must-have 6-footers, so it's feeling pretty good. I'm still missing a few to the right (my typical miss) and since we've changed my stance to more upright, it doesn't feel second-nature yet, but I definitely think I'm on the right track.

I picked up my FGP directly from SeeMore last week. I've only played a few times with it, but I definitely feel like it's having a positive impact on my putting. My problem is typically alignment more than pace. Working with SeeMore helped me get a better feel for what proper left-right alignment is, and the RST gives me the confidence that I'm putting down the line I choose, if I choose the correct one.

I've banged in some 10-footers or so of late, and some must-have 6-footers, so it's feeling pretty good. I'm still missing a few to the right (my typical miss) and since we've changed my stance to more upright, it doesn't feel second-nature yet, but I definitely think I'm on the right track.
Excellent, keep up the good work. These threads are fun as new people (myself included) become SeeMore users and report back on incorporating the techniques and using the putters.

Don't know if this is the proper spot for this question, but I'm strongly considering putting a larger putter grip on my seemore, I used to play a superstroke on a previous putter and love the feeling of having my wrists locked. I found a Biglite super cheap and was curious what everyone's thoughts were on adding it to my FGP:
140.jpg

Don't know if this is the proper spot for this question, but I'm strongly considering putting a larger putter grip on my seemore, I used to play a superstroke on a previous putter and love the feeling of having my wrists locked. I found a Biglite super cheap and was curious what everyone's thoughts were on adding it to my FGP:
140.jpg

IceyShanks - how heavy is it? Just do not want it to effect the head weight of the putter. Not a bad idea - it will help keep your shoulders more level because you hands will be more by each other instead one on top of the other.

IceyShanks - how heavy is it? Just do not want it to effect the head weight of the putter. Not a bad idea - it will help keep your shoulders more level because you hands will be more by each other instead one on top of the other.

The shoulders part is something I hadn't thought about but makes a lot of sense. It's list as
Weight: 95 grams

Had my first round with my seemore today and it was pretty good. 15 putts for 9 holes including making a ~20 footer.

I do need to work on speed a bit since I had one 10 footer that I blew past the hole 10 feet or so but luckily I made the putt coming back and the 20 footer would have ended up way long if I missed the cup.

Had my first round with my seemore today and it was pretty good. 15 putts for 9 holes including making a ~20 footer.

I do need to work on speed a bit since I had one 10 footer that I blew past the hole 10 feet or so but luckily I made the putt coming back and the 20 footer would have ended up way long if I missed the cup.

I remember that from my first session as well, the RST helps you with alignment so well that you get lined up great and then speed becomes the second thought, but just let the RST help you and then all you HAVE to worry about it speed!!!

Renren89 - stay with it and contact us for any questions - if you like we can put you in touch with a SPi Instructor. #lifetimeaccess

Used the SB2....one I got from Jman...for the last few rounds. I love mallets and this one has great feel and weighting. Getting ready to use it today at Westfields in Clifton, VA.

Used the SB2....one I got from Jman...for the last few rounds. I love mallets and this one has great feel and weighting. Getting ready to use it today at Westfields in Clifton, VA.

It's great to hear that you a Seemore that works for you. Good Luck out there today.

Renren89 - stay with it and contact us for any questions - if you like we can put you in touch with a SPi Instructor. #lifetimeaccess

I think I'm getting the hang of the putting system but I do occasionally blow one way past the hole

I had a 25 footer today in our league wind up best ball match today that paused right at the lip for a couple of seconds before deciding to drop in which made me go from upset to happy faster than I've ever been.

I've found that since I've gone to the seemore putter I've been putting a much better roll on my putts.

It's great to hear that you a Seemore that works for you. Good Luck out there today.

Thanks...I shot an 90 yesterday with 34 putts....but today I only needed 31 putts in route to a 83. The Seemore CB2 is an excellent putter!

They just opened a new Golfsmith about a mile from my home in Woodbridge, VA. They have about 15 SeeMores which was great to see! Anyone in the area looking for a SeeMore should check out the store.

I didn't consider buying one because I am still putting great with the Limited Edition SB2 I got from Jman.....I"m grateful that Jman made the decision to sell it :}

8015420508_2cbfe31874.jpg

8015406264_f2bd032e66.jpg

8015386418_d2f60f0018.jpg

8015378941_0a3272c014.jpg

8015371156_34b2d772bb.jpg

That's a real beauty Bob, the milling on that thing is a work of art.

They just opened a new Golfsmith about a mile from my home in Woodbridge, VA. They have about 15 SeeMores which was great to see! Anyone in the area looking for a SeeMore should check out the store.

I didn't consider buying one because I am still putting great with the Limited Edition SB2 I got from Jman.....I"m grateful that Jman made the decision to sell it :}

8015420508_2cbfe31874.jpg

8015406264_f2bd032e66.jpg

8015386418_d2f60f0018.jpg

8015378941_0a3272c014.jpg

8015371156_34b2d772bb.jpg

Hey! I know those pic's! LOL

Glad you're excite about it Bob, if you ever decide to get rid of it, holler at me first!

Roll em well dude!

Back