SeeMore Putters Thread

Those look really nice!

I have been the type of person here on THP that will read many of the posts but won't reply just for the sake of a post count, but I feel I now have something to say, I am happy to say I purchased my first SeeMore about 3 weeks ago,here's how it came about , went to Golfsmith in Indy prior to flying to Florida for 10 days, and I picked up a used Si2 black putter and for the better part of 30 mins it seemed like I couldn't miss, almost everything went in and I have never felt a putter that felt this good and rolled the ball this good. I have in my apartment 8 putters and I have looked at and rolled twice as many, anyway when I got back from my trip I went back to see if the putter was still there,there was one and then I couldn't make anything and it didn't feel right. I was ready to say forget it and leave when I see another one there, same putter but 1 inch shorter and boom, everything started again, making everything, rolling it great, thats when I figured it out the one I tried before I left and the one I bought was 33 inches and the one that didn't feel right was 34 inches.....same length as all the putters I own except for the Taylormade Ghost broom type @ 48 inches. I know putting in a store is not the same but this SeeMore is awsome. I have cut my putt count down by 5-6 putts per round, and for the first time in my life when I walk up to a putt I feel like, this is going in the hole. I know confidence means allot in putting and let me say this putter gives that confidence. It's very easy to roll the ball and it feels so good when I stroke a putt. I think I can say the other putters are gonna be collecting dust for quite some time with this Si2 in the bag. Guess I am now part of the SeeMore family

Congrats and Welcome to the family!

Congrats Hitman. I too am truly enjoying my FGP with total confidence.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed Due, it looks amazing. I wonder how the new insert feels.

I was wondering the same. I love what's on my SI3, but this looks very different.

I love the new look. The sweet engraving and the Seemore logo thingy in the cavity. Looks sharp. Plus I like the new insert.

I have been the type of person here on THP that will read many of the posts but won't reply just for the sake of a post count, but I feel I now have something to say, I am happy to say I purchased my first SeeMore about 3 weeks ago,here's how it came about , went to Golfsmith in Indy prior to flying to Florida for 10 days, and I picked up a used Si2 black putter and for the better part of 30 mins it seemed like I couldn't miss, almost everything went in and I have never felt a putter that felt this good and rolled the ball this good. I have in my apartment 8 putters and I have looked at and rolled twice as many, anyway when I got back from my trip I went back to see if the putter was still there,there was one and then I couldn't make anything and it didn't feel right. I was ready to say forget it and leave when I see another one there, same putter but 1 inch shorter and boom, everything started again, making everything, rolling it great, thats when I figured it out the one I tried before I left and the one I bought was 33 inches and the one that didn't feel right was 34 inches.....same length as all the putters I own except for the Taylormade Ghost broom type @ 48 inches. I know putting in a store is not the same but this SeeMore is awsome. I have cut my putt count down by 5-6 putts per round, and for the first time in my life when I walk up to a putt I feel like, this is going in the hole. I know confidence means allot in putting and let me say this putter gives that confidence. It's very easy to roll the ball and it feels so good when I stroke a putt. I think I can say the other putters are gonna be collecting dust for quite some time with this Si2 in the bag. Guess I am now part of the SeeMore family

Hitman - welcome to Team SeeMore - we will be with you every step of the way - contact us any time! #makeputtsplaymoregolf!

I want this one....now.

productimage-picture-x2-nickel-773_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

productimage-picture-x2-nickel-774_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

That thing is absolutely gorgeous!! What the heck kind of insert is it?!

And an update to my post , played Sunday with 10 yd draw at his home course and had 28 putts on greens that where punched and sanded two weeks ago. I really really love this putter

And an update to my post , played Sunday with 10 yd draw at his home course and had 28 putts on greens that where punched and sanded two weeks ago. I really really love this putter

Man, you are rolling that thing like a champion!!! Glad to see you've found a putter that really works for you Tom!

Guys.
Let's leave the talk about the pre-release gear alone. We do not discuss equipment under embargo and I am sure that it was an oversight because they were on the website, but they have been removed, so lets go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thanks.

Guys.
Let's leave the talk about the pre-release gear alone. We do not discuss equipment under embargo and I am sure that it was an oversight because they were on the website, but they have been removed, so lets go back to our regularly scheduled programming. Thanks.

Oof. Ouch, SORRY! I figured since they were up we were clear. Apologies for sure!

On a regularly scheduled note, I've been REALLY daydreaming about an m9 again. I need to make this happen in the near future I think, I really love that dang headshape.

ACTUALLY, I'd rather have THIS m9! THP reviewed to boot!

1226176918_6AEbB-L-1.jpg

1226179169_HjLSp-L-1.jpg

Come to Ohio...

Come to Ohio...

STOP IT!!!! It worked with Iowa but there's just NO WAY with Ohio, and I would KILL to get my hands on that putter too. Oh how you torture me!:alien:

No doubt, right? I love that freaking thing.

The putter itself is basically my Si3, but that insert just has to be amazing. I broke myself of the putter ho-ing, but I could easily have a relapse, lol

I'd love it if the m9 and the sb1 platinum had a putter baby, that would look awesome IMHO!!!

I'd like to spend a bit of time chatting about the update to my golf bag. I have had the SeeMore m9 in my bag for a couple of weeks now. It took a bit of time to get comfortable with the hang, as I was leaving a lot of putts out to the right, but I have been REALLY trying to keep a SeeMore in my bag due to the amazing feedback and relationship they have with THP and THP members.

But enough about the back story. Utilizing the RST and the solid weighting, I can already feel a difference in my putting stroke. Smooth back and smooth through. Distance control has been much better, and putting on my intended line is way up.

During the last two times on course, my putting success has increased substantially. Last time out, I managed to complete nine holes with only 14 putts, with three others rolling either off the lip or just by the hole. Today, I had two fantastic birdie putts ranging from 20-25 feet (one with all kinds of break), along with a BUNCH of other putts that could have gone in as well. 13 putts on the front nine, and 14 putts on the back nine.

27 putts. Far and away one of my best putting efforts of the season, and I really don't feel like it was a fluke.

I believe in the SeeMore product line and I am very glad THP has such a unique and solid partnership with them. I absolutely love being able to drop my 2010/2011/2012 limited edition THP SeeMore covers on an actual SeeMore putter as well. My putting game might have a chance!

I hope so. An M9 has been on my list. Along with the m3 and m2
All good choices! I like the m3 and the m5, love Freddies m5!

Back