This is why I love this place. I just put some oreos in the freezer to try out. Apparently I need to go shopping because all I'm getting at home is the original kind

sent from my calculator...........60065
IMO its the only way to eat an Oreo, frozen with a glass of milk

I just ate some frozen oreos. maybe i didnt let them freeze enough idk they just seemed hard but i didnt have any milk with them. Cant say they were great.What do you enjoy about them being frozen?

IMO its the only way to eat an Oreo, frozen with a glass of milk

I just ate some frozen oreos. maybe i didnt let them freeze enough idk they just seemed hard but i didnt have any milk with them. Cant say they were great.What do you enjoy about them being frozen?

I'm not a frozen oreo guy myself. It ruins the twist and lick.

Tapping from another Galaxy.

Love the double stuff. If I wasn't trying to drop a few lbs I would be all over them.

Love the double stuff. If I wasn't trying to drop a few lbs I would be all over them.

Just go on the "oreo diet". Substitute a meal out of every day with 10 oreos. It's under 600 calories and WAAAY more delicious!

Just go on the "oreo diet". Substitute a meal out of every day with 10 oreos. It's under 600 calories and WAAAY more delicious!

Hahahaha.. Sounds a lot like the twinkie diet. Eat nothing but twinkies and stay under your caloric maintenance and you'll lose weight. However, physique changes will be less than desirable..

Hahahaha.. Sounds a lot like the twinkie diet. Eat nothing but twinkies and stay under your caloric maintenance and you'll lose weight. However, physique changes will be less than desirable..

Need for oreos > care for love handles

The triple double... Oh, flipping, yeah!!!

6A26900B-7860-48DF-AECD-1AD65DB9BB60-3013-00000481E24BA32B.jpg

The triple double... Oh, flipping, yeah!!!

6A26900B-7860-48DF-AECD-1AD65DB9BB60-3013-00000481E24BA32B.jpg

Oh, triple double flippin' yeah!!!
a7yzy7yn.jpg

I let Siri do my THP'ing on my iPhone 5

Oh, triple double flippin' yeah!!!
a7yzy7yn.jpg

haha dude I just saw this! Awesome!!! I was not let down at all..

Now to track down the candy corn flavoured Oreos!!

Ah... now back to things that matter! (and not this thread)

Has anyone tried the (yes, blatant rip-off) oreo clone, from Whonu? They are actually, really good...and a bit more nutritious.

Just picked up some Halloween themed Oreos. Orange in the middle. Soooo good!

Ah... now back to things that matter! (and not this thread)

Has anyone tried the (yes, blatant rip-off) oreo clone, from Whonu? They are actually, really good...and a bit more nutritious.

Nutritious? NUTRITIOUS?!?!?! This is the Oreo thread, bro! We don't do nutritious. We do Oreos!

Nutritious? NUTRITIOUS?!?!?! This is the Oreo thread, bro! We don't do nutritious. We do Oreos!

Good call. Oreos are good but when I'm eating the I now they aren't good for me. I like them anyway.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

I'm not a fan of the straight up cookie but I do love and had a DQ Oreo Blizzard today and it was awsome.

I got some Oreos from Trader joes tonight, they have mint chocolate chip ice cream in them instead of ice cream. Awesome.

haha. Great thread. My wife and I just went through an entire bag of Oreos in 2 days. Actually eating the last one right now!!!

Sticky this thread! I'm saying a "no"-gan on the Golden Oreos. Simply inferior, and NOT the original meaning behind the most wondrous invention of our times! I always ate the regular ones, always dipped in milk. Felt that the double stuf just had too much "stuf". My wife changed me there! Double stuf, dipped in milk until the last second before breaking, and no less than 8, but usually not more than 10. The chocolate covered and mint chocolate covered are also exceptional, but not better than the standard DS. Putting either of those chocolate covered blessings in the freezer just accentuates their amazing goodness. The Oreo Cakesters are ok if a quick fix is necessary out on the road and the establishment only has original or the minis. It's a tough time in life to withstand that Oreo craving with no hope nearby, but these can get one through.. Anyway, great thread!

Blizzards are the bomb!

Why is there not a blizzard thread? Although I do love me some oreos, I always gotta go with a cookie dough blizzard with butterscotch cone dip. Whats your fav man?

Back