What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youre a good salesman Jman. wish i could have been better trying to get you to grab that Betti Wide Body! lol

I gotta get better and stay of the puter! Just bought myself a Skycaddie SGXw........

DSC00279.jpg

From left to right: 3 RBZ drivers, Odyssey white ice rossie putter, Seemore SI2 putter, Callaway RAZR X HL irons, and two TaylorMade R11 irons.

Picked these up from Golfsmith because I got pretty good deals on them. I will be keeping one R11 set and the putters. The others I will post in the buy, sell, trade forum shortly.

I'm expecting a lot more stuff in the mail (all from Golfsmith) so keep checking back.

DSC00279.jpg

From left to right: 3 RBZ drivers, Odyssey white ice rossie putter, Seemore SI2 putter, Callaway RAZR X HL irons, and two TaylorMade R11 irons.

Picked these up from Golfsmith because I got pretty good deals on them. I will be keeping one R11 set and the putters. The others I will post in the buy, sell, trade forum shortly.

I'm expecting a lot more stuff in the mail (all from Golfsmith) so keep checking back.

i'm just curious why would you buy things just to resell them?

DSC00279.jpg

Wow, what a haul! I will be looking at the drivers closely.

i'm just curious why would you buy things just to resell them?

Trying to make a little bit extra money for my wedding next year. I'm giving it a shot, if it doesn't work out then I will give it up. I do have a real job so I'm just trying this out on the side.

DSC00279.jpg

Why wouldn't people on here just buy from golfsmith? How are you making money reselling stuff you bought at prices that are available to everyone else?

Why wouldn't people on here just buy from golfsmith? How are you making money reselling stuff you bought at prices that are available to everyone else?

Some people on eBay will pay way more than that...sometimes Thain. I've seen used clubs go for the same prices as some new on there, some don't do their research they just want it NOW.

I'm with you, it's crazy. I've been fortunate to turn a profit several times but to me it was just luck, golf clubs (putters included) as an investment is not a smart thing IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy from the bay if you want to save $$

I am open to offers. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out and i can put them up on ebay or just return them. Can't fault a guy for trying even if it looks like a dumb idea. Well maybe you can fault me

I am open to offers. If it doesn't work out then it doesn't work out and i can put them up on ebay or just return them. Can't fault a guy for trying even if it looks like a dumb idea. Well maybe you can fault me

Pm me ur price on the r11 irons

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

Never mind I saw it in the marketplace

Canadan loves my signature and chutting

Some people on eBay will pay way more than that...sometimes Thain. I've seen used clubs go for the same prices as some new on there, some don't do their research they just want it NOW.

I'm with you, it's crazy. I've been fortunate to turn a profit several times but to me it was just luck, golf clubs (putters included) as an investment is not a smart thing IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I used to think I could use a putter as an investment! But when you buy ones for less than half a year after it was released its really not a good investment. I guess with the economy the way it is I'm still hoping it rebounds a little bit. I learned my lesson quickly fortunately. I only buy what I want and would like in my collection now.

Lol I used to think I could use a putter as an investment! But when you buy ones for less than half a year after it was released its really not a good investment. I guess with the economy the way it is I'm still hoping it rebounds a little bit. I learned my lesson quickly fortunately. I only buy what I want and would like in my collection now.

There ya go! I think I remember talking to you about this all a long time ago? Hehe :alien:

Its too true, with the economy like it is flipping just isn't a real option, even Scotty's aren''t as saught after or drawing the same prices as 3-4-5 years ago.

There ya go! I think I remember talking to you about this all a long time ago? Hehe :alien:

Its too true, with the economy like it is flipping just isn't a real option, even Scotty's aren''t as saught after or drawing the same prices as 3-4-5 years ago.

It's seems like it wasn't always that way. I know I am newer to it but I know a few guys I buy from that flip bettis and I know I bought them for less than they bought them for.

It's seems like it wasn't always that way. I know I am newer to it but I know a few guys I buy from that flip bettis and I know I bought them for less than they bought them for.

It wasn't always that way, the thing now is though, you have to have something that cater's to the true "collectors" in order to flip it, or as always find a great deal on something super special. Its just sadly nowhere near the same market it once was. Its honestly a big part of why I've slowed down so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back