Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, winds pick up but still manageable, some rain, not alot by any means comparatively though. Best part is I'm usually on pretty empty courses from late September on.

I think the only thing that sucks about fall is how ridiculously early the sun sets. Soon enough here, I won't even be able to get 9 in after work. And that will suck hard.

windy... really really windy

Heading out shortly for a charity scramble. 97 & sunny will be the forecast for the day!

man, we had some beautiful weather in Nashville this past weekend. after spending a couple of years (collectively) of my life underwater, you will almost never hear me say anything bad about the weather but there are some days when I just have to express my appreciation and awe when a really spectacular day comes along. This past weekend was one of those times. glad I was blessed with it and that I was able to take advantage of it playing my favorite game

Had a tee time today due to a random weekday off for the Jewish holiday. Rained out.

Weather here has sucked lately, it has kept me from playing in almost 2 weeks with the exception of one range session. I have had homework on a couple of decent nights but other than that it has been chilly and very windy. This weekend might be nice, mid-70's with very light breeze. I need to get out there and play, its killing me.

95*...really not making practicing my putting any easier

Upper 60s and rain today, been kinda blah as of late

it was pretty warm today... luckily i got out to play

Started out rainy ended up nice...no golf again though

79* with 13 mph winds tomorrow afternoon. No rain. Perfect for golf.

Well you have knowledge and your game is improved since them I see a course record for you tomorrow!!

That would be a 92 I think. Hopefully it will be in the mid 80s though!

It finally stopped raining. I hope it's nice out this weekend so I can play.

For the past three weeks it has been super sunny all week long and then a complete crapstorm all weekend long. I played in it one day but when can I get some of this sunny Hawaiian love on a day when I'm not cramped up in the hospital?!?!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

its gonna be hot muggy and really cloudy with a chance of rain... on my day off again

Mid 70's today with a good breeze. Plus these kind of views make Fall in Colorado sweet.

#8 at Thorncreek
2012-10-03_09-09-24_821.jpg

Stupid Manitoba Weather !!

Last year at this time it was around 25 degrees celcius, warm, sunny, gorgeous weather.

Today? Well, as I look out my window at the office... IT IS SNOWING....

Stupid Snow. I guess my golf season might be coming to an earlier end than I had anticipated

We are in a cold spell for the next few days. Middle 50s yesterday, 52 today and tomorrow, 57 on Sunday and finally getting to 63 on Monday.

We are in a cold spell for the next few days. Middle 50s yesterday, 52 today and tomorrow, 57 on Sunday and finally getting to 63 on Monday.

Cold snap here as well. 31* right now with a high of 48*, but 72* by Monday and then staying mid 60's for a while.

Cold snap here as well. 31* right now with a high of 48*, but 72* by Monday and then staying mid 60's for a while.

I turned on the heater last night. It only came on for a little while this morning (set it at 62*).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back