The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ya i would. I could burst onto stage as a leprechaun!!!! saying there is a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow

ROFL...repped!

LOL ya i would. I could burst onto stage as a leprechaun!!!! saying there is a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow

hahahahaha that's hilarious.

My rant is that the stupid course cart's strap slipped because it was faulty and my bag wents flying out and hit the concrete. My clubs are all scratched up and my ATV wedge is trashed. Stupid cart strap-luckily all my headcovers were on my woods so they are fine.

My rant is that the stupid course cart's strap slipped because it was faulty and my bag wents flying out and hit the concrete. My clubs are all scratched up and my ATV wedge is trashed. Stupid cart strap-luckily all my headcovers were on my woods so they are fine.

Oh man, that is unbelievably rant worthy.

Kevin

Take it STRAIGHT to the manager. Get the cart number too.

Valid rant.

Wow sorry to hear that Uriel, can't believe they won't do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few things in the universe pee me off like racism. There is never any need and it just bothers me no matter who it's directly act.
Usually I'm annoyed or saying something on behalf of others since I'm pasty white. However I had an elderly man of another descent run up and start ranting at me and the fellow and his wife beside me on the range this afternoon about how this end is for X people only and that all Z people should leave.

Just flabbergasting especially in what is a VERY multicultural city.

Bite me racist people no matter who you are or who it's directed at. Mocking stereo types in a joking manner is one thing, even if it's usually in poor taste, but that's another.

Few things in the universe pee me off like racism. There is never any need and it just bothers me no matter who it's directly act.
Usually I'm annoyed or saying something on behalf of others since I'm pasty white. However I had an elderly man of another descent run up and start ranting at me and the fellow and his wife beside me on the range this afternoon about how this end is for X people only and that all Z people should leave.

Just flabbergasting especially in what is a VERY multicultural city.

Bite me racist people no matter who you are or who it's directed at. Mocking stereo types in a joking manner is one thing, even if it's usually in poor taste, but that's another.

Terrific rant. Right there with ya' dude.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

narcissistic idiots that misunderstand simple things and believe that duhhh its directed towards them when in fact it has nothing to do with them

Wow sorry to hear that Uriel, can't believe they won't do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Valid rant.

No way. No free rounds or anything!?!? I would be pissed

Yeah it sucks, I've never ever had a problem with my bag and I always double check the strap, everything is still playable, maybe I can clean up the scuffs at bit. The only one that got it bad was the ATV, the whole side is trashed, and the panel of my bag is a bit torn but at least I can still play everything so far and there weren't any snapped shafts. I got lucky that It landed on the side with the short clubs and that I didn't have my THP headcover today or else it would be trashed too. Anyways, besides that I played a nice round, my driver was killer today at least

They said there is now way to tell if it was a User issue? even though I showed them that the strap can be pulled free with a gentle pull and I am conscious of how I put my bag on the cart. Sucks but hey it could have been worse

Nah man that is pure BS. You bet your ass I would be calling the GM asap.

wow that sucks. they need to do something for you. BS if they don't.

one of my worst nightmares is this happens.

Yeah it sucks, I've never ever had a problem with my bag and I always double check the strap, everything is still playable, maybe I can clean up the scuffs at bit. The only one that got it bad was the ATV, the whole side is trashed, and the panel of my bag is a bit torn but at least I can still play everything so far and there weren't any snapped shafts. I got lucky that It landed on the side with the short clubs and that I didn't have my THP headcover today or else it would be trashed too. Anyways, besides that I played a nice round, my driver was killer today at least

They said there is now way to tell if it was a User issue? even though I showed them that the strap can be pulled free with a gentle pull and I am conscious of how I put my bag on the cart. Sucks but hey it could have been worse
it happened to my brother with his brand new driver on a money course... at first they took the driver to have it "repaired" reshafted and stuff... it was taking forever and he had a work tournament... so they gave him a new driver from the proshop and when his driver came in they gave him that one also lol

Someone is having a party a couple streets down from my house and is blasting what sounds to be a horror movie that is echoing throughout the neighborhood. It's 20mins to midnight. This is f#%!ng ridiculous.

Someone is having a party a couple streets down from my house and is blasting what sounds to be a horror movie that is echoing throughout the neighborhood. It's 20mins to midnight. This is f#%!ng ridiculous.

Congratulations!

You're officially old.

Ouch! LMAO....

Having to wait at every hole on a nice course so that a group two holes ahead (finding this out upon arriving at clubhouse) can OVER indulge in their herb. Sending us 45 minutes behind schedule and not being able to complete the course due to darkness. Even though our foursome and the one in front of us were rather on edge, I did get a kick out of listening to them for a bit before heading home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back