What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Clark Jr.

He's a badass and Jman would like him I reckon.

I was blasting old and new Mumford and Sons and The Killers on my drive home. Singing in the car like a fool to stay awake.

I was blasting old and new Mumford and Sons and The Killers on my drive home. Singing in the car like a fool to stay awake.

New or old Killers? The new Killers is awful.

New or old Killers? The new Killers is awful.

I had to go back a few albums. They ran out of energy. I hate their touring schedule too. Why not hit a big city on a weekend.

Ray Charles pandora, man that is some good stuff

Tapatalkin

I had to go back a few albums. They ran out of energy. I hate their touring schedule too. Why not hit a big city on a weekend.

Good. Old Killers is good. This new stuff is for high schoolers or something. Eff that.

You really should come to Ash Vegas for a show sometime. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros are here soon. They're wicked. Check out a tune called "Home". Love it.

Good. Old Killers is good. This new stuff is for high schoolers or something. Eff that.

You really should come to Ash Vegas for a show sometime. Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros are here soon. They're wicked. Check out a tune called "Home". Love it.

Just missed them dude, last week.

Tapatalkin

Let me see

Some Fear Factory and Divine Heresey. Just turned the tv off and am going to read a book now!

Brazilian jazz fusion funk over breakfast

New Ben Folds Five album. I love that they got back together.

New Ben Folds Five album. I love that they got back together.

Is that "The Sound of the Life of the Mind"?

I'm going to be honest, I love Ben Folds, but I was a bit underwhelmed.. I wish he'd go back to the crazy energy days.

Re-listened to Babel from Mumford this morning.

I really REALLY like it upon the second listen.

Is that "The Sound of the Life of the Mind"?

I'm going to be honest, I love Ben Folds, but I was a bit underwhelmed.. I wish he'd go back to the crazy energy days.

Yeah it is. I loved the first album too. I think this is where they left off after, The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner.

Yeah it is. I loved the first album too. I think this is where they left off after, The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner.

Nice dude.. Army is an unreal song. Rockin' the suburbs is still far and away my favourite CD of his. The wife and I actually danced to The Luckiest at our wedding.

[video=youtube_share;Rt-7PsKeXw8]http://youtu.be/Rt-7PsKeXw8[/video]

Nice dude.. Army is an unreal song. Rockin' the suburbs is still far and away my favourite CD of his. The wife and I actually danced to The Luckiest at our wedding.

This album is the original Ben Fold Five crew. I liked some of just Ben Folds, but mostly like the band stuff. Those are some good songs. My brother danced to Luckiest at his wedding too.

Listening to "City and Colour". I have really been in this guy for a while.

Eagles of Death Metal - I Want You So Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back