THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I come from a state that roots for the Colts we celebrate anything that isn't a blowout nowadays

Okay Grand Master Trash,
what's your excuse for the 1st match?
0fer dude.

I never had a match with you....yet. I am guessing this is more directed towards INgolfer. Of course my trash talking isn't the strongest. But I am better live then over the internet.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Wish I could, but about a 6 hour drive for me...thanks for the invite.

JB has taken his trash talk to a new level. I am sitting here cracking up.

Tap Tap Taparoo

So, we have references to;

Eminem
Ladies Soccer
Celebrating Moral Victories

Yep, the White Rapper is coming to Ohio.

The real question is, how does he do without his gallery?

Wish I could, but about a 6 hour drive for me...thanks for the invite.
6 hours? That's doable. That's 1/4 of a day.

If I can make, you can make it.

I also remembered my wife and i are going on a trip that wknd. If the van ever gets close to Nashville, I am in!

who wants to make the 19 hour 50 minute drive with me :)

Not that you need another great excuse, but Yankee Trace has some great distinctions..

The course has received multiple distinctions, including a 4.5 star rating from Golf Digest, Top 10 municipal courses in the country, Top 50 courses with green fees under $50, and awarded best course in the region by the Dayton Daily News. Come visit us, as we are positive that our friendly and professional staff will make sure that you’ll enjoy it, for whatever reason you may come out

Talk to J4U or MileHighGolfer. Both might be up for it.

they already said no sadly. oh well maybe next year you will come closer to Colorado so I can make it out to one other than the one in Florida this summer.

I hope some 2012 mashie's make the trip.. That was one of many things I regretted not hitting in ATL. Any X'es hanging out in the stable?

I hope some 2012 mashie's make the trip.. That was one of many things I regretted not hitting in ATL. Any X'es hanging out in the stable?

Sadly no. We might have a couple of the 2012 Mashies though to come with us.

Sadly no. We might have a couple of the 2012 Mashies though to come with us.

Not a big deal at all. Pathetically, this ponder may not be patient enough for the 20th anyways! Miyazaki really struck a chord with me at Bentwater.

Not a big deal at all. Pathetically, this ponder may not be patient enough for the 20th anyways! Miyazaki really struck a chord with me at Bentwater.

Are you finally going to jump on the Mashie bandwagon man?

Big props to INGolfer and thetopdogg as they both sent me messges about this event. I have been around since I have been working 13-17 hour days and just haven't been able to think straight with so much stuff going on. I am seeing when we have a party planned and if it is the opposite weekend you can count me and one other in possibly car pooling with Brad. As long as I can be promised not to be paired with a CHUTTER it will be all good!

Hey MikeDean, where do we stand for the contests?

Maybe.. We'll see what the next few days bring.

Dude, if you are wanting to hit a Mashie, my TF3 will of course be coming with me. It's not an X flex, but you are more than welcome to swing it if you would like.

This is awesome :blob: What a way to help the Ohio gang go out with a bang, before the cold stuff arrives!

Hey MikeDean, where do we stand for the contests?

Saturday...22 with 19 albatross members

Let's go boys jump in we REALLY wanna get to contest #3

What time do you think Sunday tee times would be?

Back