Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a terrible ponder. I hope they never do something like that to such a nice looking wedge.

And I hope they do! Hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i ordered a set of g20s, i am a lefty so i can pretty much only find black dot (standard) available. I was fit on the ping site for green dot (2 degrees upright). I ordered black dot bent 2 degrees upright. Is that ok or is there something missing?

So i ordered a set of g20s, i am a lefty so i can pretty much only find black dot (standard) available. I was fit on the ping site for green dot (2 degrees upright). I ordered black dot bent 2 degrees upright. Is that ok or is there something missing?

Many do not like to bend cast clubs, it can lead to breaking and some say they will not stay bent.

Many do not like to bend cast clubs, it can lead to breaking and some say they will not stay bent.

If Ping is doing it for me would you think its ok? They said it comes customized straight from Ping, so that made me feel better but Im not sure. Any advice?

If Ping is doing it for me would you think its ok? They said it comes customized straight from Ping, so that made me feel better but Im not sure. Any advice?

I would imagine Ping would only do it if they felt comfortable with it, I wouldn't think you would have any problems. I have no experience with bending cast clubs myself, just passing on what I had heard when I considered bending my R11s.

I think the G20's will be a good fit, did you stick with 6-PW or add a 5 iron, I know you were considering it at one point.

I would imagine Ping would only do it if they felt comfortable with it, I wouldn't think you would have any problems. I have no experience with bending cast clubs myself, just passing on what I had heard when I considered bending my R11s.

I think the G20's will be a good fit, did you stick with 6-PW or add a 5 iron, I know you were considering it at one point.

Thanks! Yeah, i went 5 to PW and UW. I think they will give me a little extra forgiveness, they will be fun to test against my R11s.

Glad you got to check it out. There's some good stuff in that line up eh.
Yes or no question so as to not spill to many beans. Did they go on about the 2MPH increase to you? Seemed pretty jazzed about it to me.

Yeah, they're veeeery focused on one thing.

Pondering carrying my 4 iron since I only have 13 clubs, I have a 4 rescue but I can imagine some situations that I can use it in

Was just in GG to drop off some wedges to be reshafted....pondering the Nike Method Midnight 007 again...

I'm getting a new bag from Ogio, pondering between Recoil & Grom XX, any suggestions?

Yeah, they're veeeery focused on one thing.

I would argue two things. Surpise. Surprise and fear. Wait.
Colour and speed?

Was just in GG to drop off some wedges to be reshafted....pondering the Nike Method Midnight 007 again...

Now that is a gorgeous putter Hanks. Make it happen!

I'm getting a new bag from Ogio, pondering between Recoil & Grom XX, any suggestions?

I have the non-XX Grom and am very pleased with it.

what's wrong with your seeMore heheh and what's GG I always see it and wonder what it is?

Just buy it if it's not too expensive and if you like it sell the seeMore haha

I know I should right?

I would argue two things. Surpise. Surprise and fear. Wait.
Colour and speed?

Now that is a gorgeous putter Hanks. Make it happen!

Nothing is wrong with the SeeMore...it's just a silly ponder that has been building up steam over the last 2 weeks because I make everything I putt with it whenever I roll it

what's wrong with your seeMore heheh and what's GG I always see it and wonder what it is?

Just buy it if it's not too expensive and if you like it sell the seeMore haha

I know I should right?

Nothing is wrong with the SeeMore...it's just a silly ponder that has been building up steam over the last 2 weeks because I make everything I putt with it whenever I roll it

well just buy it and keep it in your Truck/car/tractor what ever you drive, and when you're having a bad putting day run up to your Truck/car/tractor and grab it

Pretty sure you have one in your sig dude..haha

I have absolutely no intentions of pulling the Kusala. It's going to be an awesome comparison.

Then you must be thinking about the Amp Driver!

The AMP really intrigues me.. Maybe not the best colour combo for the B.Asha, but a very interesting prospect.

That's exactly what I don't want to do...I don't want the bail out for me to be 'my putting stinks today, must be the putter' and keep switching back and forth. Although my putting usually doesn't stink so I could maybe get away with having a 1 and 1a

well just buy it and keep it in your Truck/car/tractor what ever you drive, and when you're having a bad putting day run up to your Truck/car/tractor and grab it

That's exactly what I don't want to do...I don't want the bail out for me to be 'my putting stinks today, must be the putter' and keep switching back and forth. Although my putting usually doesn't stink so I could maybe get away with having a 1 and 1a

hmm, well in that case you'd either have to have a schedule to handle both great putters or not get the Nike haha

Saw a pic of a new Cleveland wedge in GOLF magazine...yum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back