Forum Testing Signup - Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts

Great group of testers! Congrats guys. I'm anxious to see the results

Congrats guys.

Nate are you gonna get amp'd with your testing? I saw some adapters on the bay.

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!!! I am totally psyched about this!! Yes! I think the incoming Amp will be getting this installed! So many thoughts and ideas now! Thanks everyone!

Thanks THP and Miyazaki!!! I am totally psyched about this!! Yes! I think the incoming Amp will be getting this installed! So many thoughts and ideas now! Thanks everyone!

You just blew Franks mind! Congrats Nate

Im very curious to see which direction everyone goes with this and how it turns out. We got some Classics, some AMPS and some TM drivers in this group.

I wonder if you could put this in the Anser? How much do tips for it cost?

Congrats guys!!! I can't wait to hear about this shaft!

Nice group there, look forward to all the feed back i am sure we will get.

This is awesome, thanks THP and Miyazaki for the opportunity.
Now I will make the move and pick-up another Classic 290 head to side by side comparisons.

Am I the only one not putting this in an adjustable driver?

Which shaft does everybody think they are going to go with?

Congrats testers! Cant wait to read all your feedback. Jrod, will be looking forward to see how this performs without being able to adjust the ball flight through tuning since I'd more than likely be putting this shaft in my TL310.

Congrats testers!

Congrats testers. This is going to be awesome testing.

Nate, I can't wait for the AMP combo thoughts from you!

An awesome set of testers right there, congrats all!! Can't wait to see what drivers you put them in and they how they perform for you!

I thought you hit the S incredibly well at the range.

That's what I'm leaning towards. Thinking the 5, but I need to do some reading real quick.

Sweet. I've decided to go with the 4x after looking at the flex codes and comparing them to what I've hit. I think that it should work well for me.

Back