THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearing the half way point in the regular season, teams are jockeying for position. Bye weeks and injuries are starting to make lineup setting quite different. Some great matchups this week in all 4 leagues.

Good luck everybody.

This week I attempt to take down the juggernaut known as TMex.

Liking my chances to get on a roll right about now.

This week I attempt to take down the juggernaut known as TMex.

Liking my chances to get on a roll right about now.
Watch out for his kicker, he's capable of putting up 11+ points when you have an 11 point lead heading in to Monday night.

I play Nerfny this week, I'll probably lose, AGAIN.

Im about to send back my Cam Newton Fan Club card.

Be very, very quiet...I'm hunting Rhinos.

Only have one guy on Bye this week, hoping to keep the fast start going.

I managed to win last week while getting 1.5 and 3.5 from my RB's. 4-1. Looking to keep the crap train rolling along in first place. I cant believe that I am 4-1. My team is garbage. The Bears defense has been carrying me. Bye week this week for them. Probably a loss for me.

Andrew Luck is available in THP League 3. Just saying. Just make an offer. I would like a sweet WR or RB.

Hopefully my walking wounded can get off their asses and play this week.

My reign could be in trouble with Benson going down and Marshall on bye week. I'm a little scared :beat-up:

My reign could be in trouble with Benson going down and Marshall on bye week. I'm a little scared :beat-up:

Cedric Benson being out was a huge blow to my team. He was on pace for a great game on Sunday and I was ready to pull the trigger and sub him for Chris Johnson and send that has been RB to my bench. Now I have to play him, maybe he will earn his keep this week.

sitting at 3-2 in League 1, got a few byes to deal with, and need to decide who will be replacing steve smith this week

Hello solo leader in the west of league one.

Thanks to RG3 getting a headache, I knocked the Nordic Gods down a peg or 2. Just goes to show you, that when a God goes up against Kenneth Donohue, KD always walks away with his little fist held high in the air celebrating a beat down.

This week I get to go up against Buck. I have a feeling it will come down to 3 points either way.

Hello solo leader in the west of league one.

That's impressive.

Makes me wish I would have gone auto pick for half of the draft. :alien:

Thanks to RG3 getting a headache, I knocked the Nordic Gods down a peg or 2. Just goes to show you, that when a God goes up against Kenneth Donohue, KD always walks away with his little fist held high in the air celebrating a beat down.

This week I get to go up against Buck. I have a feeling it will come down to 3 points either way.

Between RG III and your boy Fred I got spanked. Need to make some adjustments this week but with no one having a bye for me this week I should be a able to improve to 4-2. P.S. Dean, Fred is available if you are still interested. :alien:

Between RG III and your boy Fred I got spanked. Need to make some adjustments this week but with no one having a bye for me this week I should be a able to improve to 4-2. P.S. Dean, Fred is available if you are still interested. :alien:

I'm still interested! hit me up. Fred Jackson for a Cleveland Classic driver and a bench player to be named later?

I'm still interested! hit me up. Fred Jackson for a Cleveland Classic driver and a bench player to be named later?

That sounds more than fair.

Hey, I offered up CJ and all I wanted in return was a box of double stuffed mint oreos. :wink:

That's impressive.

Makes me wish I would have gone auto pick for half of the draft. :alien:

Sorry buddy. Not everyone can be a leader like me hehe

Be very, very quiet...I'm hunting Rhinos.

Only have one guy on Bye this week, hoping to keep the fast start going.

Bring it on my friend!! My team is smoking bad and leaking oil have lost 3 in a row but we will put up a fight against ya!!

Well so much for getting above .500. Arian Foster went off last night and didnt help my cause. Heres to getting back to .500 this week I hope

I need to get through this week with Brees having a bye before getting him back for the rest of the year. However, I'm more concerned when my running backs have a bye in the weeks to come, I'm painfully thin with RB depth. My run at first place may come to an end soon.

Well, 1st in points, on a 3 game win streak, but only 3-2 in league 2. Now Benson is hurt and I have some bye's coming up. One more injury and I will be paper thin at RB. Hopefully I can survive for a few weeks until the bye's are past me and I will be able to breathe a little easier.

Back