Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. They had 1 MX putter in LH and it happened to be #7. They just dont have a ton

They dont have a ton but they have a good selection as far as different brands. I usually just putt RH if they dont have it in LH. They have a few SeeMore's in LH at the one near me. Golf galaxy has a little section in the small back room behind "Adults only" curtain

SCOR 51*
SeeMore X2
Red REL 3gen's for my wedges/woods

None of these will be coming to fruition at the moment though, except maybe the grips.

Also, STILL pondering the center shafted Metal-X's and the Cally Utility Driving irons.

Not like I used to, not at all like I used to.

I wont lie, I really think a CS MX7 would be money for me, but since my Birthday is in 10 days and I dont really have anything else in mind this will have to do for now

I'm having a really hard time not leaving work right now to go pick those things up... i'll have to wait until this weekend and make a decision, but I will need to unload my R11's shortly after - I have hit the Wilson's and loved them - decisions, decisions...

Also, STILL pondering the center shafted Metal-X's and the Cally Utility Driving irons.

Those Cally Utility Irons are the only club I can see myself buying between now and the Morgan Cup.

local golf shop has a set of brand new, still in plastic Wilson Tour V2 forged irons for $350... i just got my R11 iron's this year and LOVE them, but I have been wanting a set of forged clubs to toy around with...

I'm having a really hard time not leaving work right now to go pick those things up... i'll have to wait until this weekend and make a decision, but I will need to unload my R11's shortly after - I have hit the Wilson's and loved them - decisions, decisions...

I say just go get the irons you want, you can always sell your R11 irons to a THP member on the marketplace. don't forget to get fitted!

I'm really pondering some Nike VR_S irons. I am finding that the Miura irons are amazing on days when my swing is on but on the days the swing is loose that they may be just a bit much for me. I was hitting the VR_S irons at Dick's and they really have a nice feel to them. Plus they are only $399 and since Dick's doesn't limit trade-ins I could take in 14 or so clubs I've accumulated over the years and per the PGA value guide only have to pay Dick's $40. I figure then I can sell the Miura irons on ebay for $700-900 and make some coin out of the deal to boot.

Pondering a Razr fit pretty hard tonight. I gotta get a new driver, with the cold weather I don't get the pop out of my superdeep that I do in the hot weather.

Pondering a Razr fit pretty hard tonight. I gotta get a new driver, with the cold weather I don't get the pop out of my superdeep that I do in the hot weather.

Yesterday I saw this older gentleman demo a Razr Fit at Dicks on the launch monitor, he was hitting it well over 220 everytime straight down the middle. I was amazed at it, I want to check it out now too, if you can find one that fits your game, go for it

I wish I'd listened to Breezy and gone to one sooner, I'd have saved some bank.

I'd like to find a cheap 11.5 to mess around with for grins myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone hit the R11s and the Mizuno 825s? I am wondering how much more forgiveness I would gain with the 825s and how the to sets compare.

I love high lofted driver heads!!!!
I wish I'd listened to Breezy and gone to one sooner, I'd have saved some bank.

I'd like to find a cheap 11.5 to mess around with for grins myself.

I love high lofted driver heads!!!!

I'm much the same, I love my 10.5's. The 11.5 just looks fun to me!

Has anyone hit the R11s and the Mizuno 825s? I am wondering how much more forgiveness I would gain with the 825s and how the to sets compare.

I've only hit the R11 and boy did they feel great, they were forgiving and long for me, these will probably be my next iron set unless I find the CB at a great price.

I think the Mizuno irons would be good too though, but I can't say from personal experience

I'm much the same, I love my 10.5's. The 11.5 just looks fun to me!

I had the Amp Cell driver set to 11.5* when I had it in play in Atlanta. It was freaking awesome!

I've only hit the R11 and boy did they feel great, they were forgiving and long for me, these will probably be my next iron set unless I find the CB at a great price.

I think the Mizuno irons would be good too though, but I can't say from personal experience

You are a pretty good golfer though arent you? I wonder if forgiving for good players and my idea of forgiving is the same.

I had the Amp Cell driver set to 11.5* when I had it in play in Atlanta. It was freaking awesome!

Yeah I have my R11 set at 11.5 and it's been the best club in my bag, I went ahead and turned my 14 3 wood into a 15 3 wood too

Something about that number just fascinates me right now, like it could just be "right", ya know?

U certainly hit it better than me, my flight was way too high, but not til afterwards did I notice it was at 11.5, id love to try it again around 9.5 or so

Something about that number just fascinates me right now, like it could just be "right", ya know?

I liked it, a lot actually. I'm not the highest ball hitter in the world, but a 10.5 suits me just fine, but that 11.5 just gave me a bit more height and seemed mis distance was a tad longer as well.

Ripper, I don't think you'll see much difference in forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back