2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Breezy. I really like it when companies go on to help customers in a way that they did. Big hand to Callaway!

That's awesome man. It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get to a PC so I will try and type it on my phone.

So I'm really hitting my irons great and I've really really started wishing that I had the RazrX forged 4 iron. Carrying two hybrids doesn't really suit me and I hit my irons better than I do my hybrids so I started looking into buying just the 4 iron to add to my set. Well it became harder than I thought due to being Canadian and handsome so I reached out to callaway on twitter to see if they could help.

Well chad with callaway and Scott Reid who is the managing director of callaway Canada came through and really went above and beyond to help me get a 4 iron built to my specs and sent to me at a cost that sort of makes me feel like in stealing!

I still can't believe that the managing director of callaway Canada cared enough that I got a 4 iron that he took time out of his days to email and tweet with me to help silly old me out.

I can't say enough how great chad and Scott are and have been. Callaway will have my business in the future.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

That is insane cool of Callaway to do something like that. Really goes to show how much they will do to look after their staffers. Nice Breezy

That's awesome CB! Great to hear you are still loving your irons, I am still in love with mine too. Callaway has shown me a lot over the last few months how much they care about their customers, that was awesome of them to hook you up!

So if anyone in this area gets selected and gets sponsored by SeeMore he closest spi silver instructor is Mike Hicks, Payne Stewart's former caddy in Mebane, NC. Holy crap, I want this!

So if anyone in this area gets selected and gets sponsored by SeeMore he closest spi silver instructor is Mike Hicks, Payne Stewart's former caddy in Mebane, NC. Holy crap, I want this!

It's funny I was just thinking about Payne. Hicks is a great guy, that would be a fun fitting.

I don't know what their new lineup entails, but if picked and rep'd by Cleveland, I could very well go Miyazaki shafts in every club but putter.

I don't know what their new lineup entails, but if picked and rep'd by Cleveland, I could very well go Miyazaki shafts in every club but putter.

B Asha in a putter would probably be sick!

Why stop there Frank? I bet a 7X B. Asha would look sweet in a flat stick :)

I wish Callaway would leak some of their new line up so we could know about some of this new exciting stuff is they keep talking about.

I wish Callaway would leak some of their new line up so we could know about some of this new exciting stuff is they keep talking about.

I got to see their new lineup a few days ago. Going to be a sweet lineup for sure!

Well we have some details about the new driver. Also that utility club looks outstanding. Not sure new wedges are going to come out as the Cally Forged from last year were brand new and frikken awesome. I would love some new irons and I believe they do have at least 1 new set coming out replacing the XTours

Ya I saw new irons, woods, driver, and the guy told me a new players iron is coming also. He didn't spund so sure on that part though.

Hopefully some game improvement irons, as well.

Callaway should just stop with all SGI irons. The XF's are perfect

Callaway should just stop with all SGI irons. The XF's are perfect

I think you are right there. Personally, it would be hard not to choose that set up if they were available. Maybe some px graphite shafts in there. They would be killer.

That would be a killer setup. High straight shots. Not a terrible combo. Some don't like offset. It has never bothered me. I like a high ball

12% bigger sweet spot with the new AMP. This is really hard to believe, and just awesome. The fairways and hybos seem awesome as well. I would get as many as possible. Apparel is going to be sweet, as well. Bright MC'ers everywhere.

That would be a killer setup. High straight shots. Not a terrible combo. Some don't like offset. It has never bothered me. I like a high ball

I love shovels, I need shovels. I just want to play better golf.

I love the looks of this equipment and many have had so much success, but I just need a little more forgiveness. I agree with many saying the DPC are very forgiving player's irons but it would be hard. Absolute golf balls of champions, that's for sure. They took such awesome care of last years MC'ers too.

Agreed. The good thing is that if they do roll with the J40 line for this event again, it will help keep that line fresh in people's minds. The entire line is solid from top to bottom.

Agree with this, I have a man crush on the j40 dpc's badly. Id be just fine sporting those as an mc'er.

I know the tours will have an update irons wise. Didn't see any GI but they still might have some.

Im excited to see their new driver since I wasn't a huge fan of the Fit

I wonder if Cobra is going to come out with an Amp pro or a Cell pro like they did with the S3 line. I think they are do for another players iron a nice mixed set of mb/mc. Cobra's forged irons are really, really nice.

I wonder if Cobra is going to come out with an Amp pro or a Cell pro like they did with the S3 line. I think they are do for another players iron a nice mixed set of mb/mc. Cobra's forged irons are really, really nice.

I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised. :)

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Can't wait to see the iron set up's of MCers. Wonder if anyone is going to get the Aerotech steelfiber shafts that would be sweet to follow an equipment thread with those on a set of j40 dpc's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back