Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice hands, feet.

How in the heck? Catch it, then look ahead.

LATTIMORE!

Lattimore has the best second effort of any RB I have seen in recent years. Dude has a motor that doesnt stop.

Lattimore is awesome, that is 2 times I absolutely don't not understand how he did not go down.

Man I love the way Lattimore runs. Kid has a great future if OBC doesn't run him to death.

Lattimore is awesome, that is 2 times I absolutely don't not understand how he did not go down.
Exactly what I said, DD. The other was on that 3rd and 1 push he had where LSU rushed 9 at the line and he popped through somehow.

I just threw everything within my reach. This is torture. I wish I hadn't been a fan since I was born so I could find a new team.

*sighs* You hire a bargain coach instead of spending money to hire a top caliber coach and you get these results.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Man I love the way Lattimore runs. Kid has a great future if OBC doesn't run him to death.

There are scouts that literally cringed during the 1st game of the season this year. There is a description that comes during meetings and interviews at the combine and it is "tired" and it will be interesting when its his time how many feel that about him.

Hate hearing that. The way he has came back from the injury shows heart and talent, but I get the tired factor.

There are scouts that literally cringed during the 1st game of the season this year. There is a description that comes during meetings and interviews at the combine and it is "tired" and it will be interesting when its his time how many feel that about him.
Thats rough. He's a workhorse, but Spurrier may run him to death this year.

For an "offensive genius", Spurrier's offense sure does stink this year. And last year. And for quite some time.

Seeing LSU attack the edge on SC is telling. Those ends aren't standing up against the run.

He's averaging just under 20 carries per game this year. They actually had some decent RBs step up after Lattimore tore his ACL last year, I don't know why those guys haven't spelled Lattimore at times this year.

Just got tackled by his braids. Going to have to get that re-did after this game.

I can't believe Indiana is hanging around. That last offensive play was pretty crafty with the pick.

Osu lucked out there on 3rd down, yet another under thrown ball

He's averaging just under 20 carries per game this year. They actually had some decent RBs step up after Lattimore tore his ACL last year, I don't know why those guys haven't spelled Lattimore at times this year.

That is true, but if you take out the game he had 10 carries, he is getting 20+ a game I believe. Coming off an injury, that is not something you necessarily want to see. It doesn't surprise me, but I understand some concerns.

Poor Mettenberger. Wide open pocket to step up and throw, instead turns right into a sack.

What in the fudge is wrong with us? 3rd and 1 two drives in a row and we attempt deep passes instead of getting an easy first. I don't know if it's an issue with the play calling or with Bray making terrible decisions. I just don't understand.

What in the fudge is wrong with us? 3rd and 1 two drives in a row and we attempt deep passes instead of getting an easy first. I don't know if it's an issue with the play calling or with Bray making terrible decisions. I just don't understand.

I look at the bright side of things. I never liked Dooley.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back