Introducing The Captains - 2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

See when you are dealing with a defending champion, we have to go through "his people", so its not always cut and dry. We get the message out, his people go to him to discuss and then we get a reply a little while after the fact. We are told that is because the constant harassment of the fans and media since becoming a champion. I liken him a lot to Lebron James. Expect many press conferences from Senor Chunky in the future.

If he starts talking about himself in the 3rd person I am gonna :stickbeat: him to a pulp!

Chunky clearly won this round. Even with a sneaky tactic to out dress him he still showed us up. Dammit that guy is good. You won this time Chunky.....but we'll be back! Oh yeah....we'll be back!

someone tell him that editing doesn't count hehe

Jake - how many takes did you do for your video? Man I tried scripting mine out and I kept getting all lost in the words and then this message would pop up on the screen telling me no audio detected. So I'd stop, playback and sure enough there was audio. It was a mess. I know I deleted a bucnh of takes, but I'm sure there are some good outtakes on my pc.

These are brilliant hahah. Well done guys

Chunky will wear a sweater vest next video. that my friends can not be topped

someone tell him that editing doesn't count hehe

Jake - how many takes did you do for your video? Man I tried scripting mine out and I kept getting all lost in the words and then this message would pop up on the screen telling me no audio detected. So I'd stop, playback and sure enough there was audio. It was a mess. I know I deleted a bucnh of takes, but I'm sure there are some good outtakes on my pc.
I bet it took me 10 to 15 takes, I'm not even lying. I felt like a bumbling idiot, much like I feel when I'm in front of the camera at media day. I need to fix that!

I bet it took me 10 to 15 takes, I'm not even lying. I felt like a bumbling idiot, much like I feel when I'm in front of the camera at media day. I need to fix that!

Go out on the street and just start talking to people. It will definitely help you get over it somewhat.

speaking of that trophy...Chunky, quit hogging the trophy!

Wow the 20th is rapidly approaching. I know these guys are looking forward to finding out who will be joining us in Myrtle Beach.

I wish Chunky wasnt being held hostage

Those were great! Chunky, were you looking at the white board behind the camera? Jake, are you looking forward to who's gonna be on your team? Justin Leonard...remember! WE, that phone call was me looking for a spot on your team! Dean, I'm your Huckleberry! Great stuff everyone!

Those were great! Chunky, were you looking at the white board behind the camera? Jake, are you looking forward to who's gonna be on your team? Justin Leonard...remember! WE, that phone call was me looking for a spot on your team! Dean, I'm your Huckleberry! Great stuff everyone!
Nate you crack me up dude. No hiding the fact that you're just boldly sucking up to each captain equally. I'll tell you that either one of us would be lucky to have a guy like you on their MC team buddy.

Nate you crack me up dude. No hiding the fact that you're just boldly sucking up to each captain equally. I'll tell you that either one of us would be lucky to have a guy like you on their MC team buddy.

Beggars can't be chooser, not even for Jake Nation......which I would be happy to play for as you already know. Ha!

So will the captain's get to choose their players at all?

That was great! What a good idea to give us a little idea of who we might be reciting O'Captain My Captain too. I'd memorize that for a spot on a team!

I don't believe that it works that way.

gotcha, we just got done with our club match play, it was a riot watching the captains pick players like kickball in a school yard!

perhaps. Not sure how things are getting done this year. Captains have no say as to judging the videos though.

you must know something I don't hehe
Sure, I figured they wouldn't have a say in picking the participants, but I was curious if they might have any say or pull in who get's put on their respective team!

Well done gents.
Wish I could join up, but the requirements are keeping me out.
I'll still cheer though lol

Back