THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I remember now why theres no love from Michigan....when driving west on I-94 out of Detriot area the signs all say Ohio left.......they thought it moved

People from Michigan can read? I was positive that they couldn't cause if they could they wouldn't miss this event

I am going to have to get my hands on one of the yardge markers...I dont have national coverage on my GPS.

$1's, for par three closest to pins?

Do they have to be validated? (No three putt)

I am going to have to get my hands on one of the yardge markers...I dont have national coverage on my GPS.

You will on Sunday , SG 3.5 has this course in it with hole view for the course, I think I saw we where in the same group on Sunday

Trash talking already? Who knew...

Right you get guy to come to an amazing event who doesn't know you and you don't know him and he talks trash!

Are you talking about the Hackit Packet?

The red signifies 100 yards.
White is 150 yards.
Blue is 200.

:act-up:

They weren't in ATL! Closest to the pin is closest to the pin.

The deal isn't sealed till the putt falls for par or better where ever I've played......wtf

Miss count I believe, 33 on sat and 35 Sunday, so room still for both
I just saw this. 33 & 35 THPers coming out for this impromptu event. I remember when we were reaching for 20ish people.

Really does speak volumes of the job that Mike and Dan have done spreading the word of this event and getting people to make it out to Pipestone. Also shows how awesome it is that JB saw a small THP gathering and decided to fire up the Tour Van and make this thing HUGE!

Well done guys!

They weren't in ATL! Closest to the pin is closest to the pin.
True. I called for the birdie to have to be made but I was shushed quickly.

JT drained a bomb of a birdie putt in ATL while not winning the closest to the pin, I wanted to give him a dollar for it, instead he signed one for me when Freddie was actually the closest. Wish I would have kept that one.

I just saw this. 33 & 35 THPers coming out for this impromptu event. I remember when we were reaching for 20ish people.

Really does speak volumes of the job that Mike and Dan have done spreading the word of this event and getting people to make it out to Pipestone. Also shows how awesome it is that JB saw a small THP gathering and decided to fire up the Tour Van and make this thing HUGE!

Well done guys!

Yeah I expect a similar turnout for all of the future "gatherings" too

The deal isn't sealed till the putt falls for par or better where ever I've played......wtf

At least fringe doesn't count..

Well done guys!

Absolutely. Great work guys!!

Is that confirmed with the course WE. I just played a course and the only marker was a red hundred yard marker.
No idea?!

Just going on what should be. I am looking forward to my Hackit Packet though!

No idea?!

Just going on what should be. I am looking forward to my Hackit Packet though!

I can't wait to get that Hackit Packet!

Understood, maybe I will call the course and find out the colors of their yardage markers and add it to the Hackit Packet!

Yeah I tried to remember but can't for the life of me

Understood, maybe I will call the course and find out the colors of their yardage markers and add it to the Hackit Packet!
That would be awesome! But, dont go out of your way dude, you have already gone above and beyond with this!

...It is laminated right? :alien:

Updated list, thetoughestsoldier joined albatross club

33 on sat, 35 sunday

** Denotes Albatross Member

Tee Times

Saturday

12:00: **JB, **10yarddraw, **GolfinFF
12:09: **War Eagle, **Tnolan, **Bullfrog, **Robman7
12:18: **ddec, **MikeDean441, **Bert, **Griff
12:27: **Jrod, **Canadan, **Bhilin, **Sharkwrestler
12:36: **RxGus, **CG13, Rmix09
12:45: **One-T, **Brock, **JeffReedMO, **TheToppDogg
12:54: **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18, **Bigball, Smallball
1:03: **Biglee33, **jskittle, **hitman, **golfnut81
1:12: **Zenger, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier

Sunday

9:00: **JB, **Mikedean441, **War Eagle, **Bhilin
9:09: **Canadan, **Tnolan, **ddec, **Sharkwrestler
9:18: **TheToppDogg, **Biglee33, **RxGus
9:27: **One-T, **Griff, **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18
9:36: **JeffReedMO, **Bogey317, **Jrod, **Hitman
9:45: **Bigball, Smallball, MarcW, **Bullfrog
9:54: **jskittle, **Robman7, **GolfinFF, wwginn
10:03: **INgolfer, **Playdough, Cameron, Rmix09
10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13, *Zenger

That would be awesome! But, dont go out of your way dude, you have already gone above and beyond with this!

geesh, ask for much??? LOL but seriously. I'm looking forward to the Hackit Packet too!!

Updated list, thetoughestsoldier joined albatross club

33 on sat, 35 sunday

** Denotes Albatross Member

Tee Times

Saturday

12:00: **JB, **10yarddraw, **GolfinFF
12:09: **War Eagle, **Tnolan, **Bullfrog, **Robman7
12:18: **ddec, **MikeDean441, **Bert, **Griff
12:27: **Jrod, **Canadan, **Bhilin, **Sharkwrestler
12:36: **RxGus, **CG13, Rmix09
12:45: **One-T, **Brock, **JeffReedMO, **TheToppDogg
12:54: **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18, **Bigball, Smallball
1:03: **Biglee33, **jskittle, **hitman, **golfnut81
1:12: **Zenger, **bogey317, **thetoughestsoldier

Sunday

9:00: **JB, **Mikedean441, **War Eagle, **Bhilin
9:09: **Canadan, **Tnolan, **ddec, **Sharkwrestler
9:18: **TheToppDogg, **Biglee33, **RxGus
9:27: **One-T, **Griff, **YoungBuck, **T2GRN18
9:36: **JeffReedMO, **Bogey317, **Jrod, **Hitman
9:45: **Bigball, Smallball, MarcW, **Bullfrog
9:54: **jskittle, **Robman7, **GolfinFF, wwginn
10:03: **INgolfer, **Playdough, Cameron, Rmix09
10:12 **Brock, **10yarddraw, **CG13, *Zenger

Kudos on joining the AC toughestsoldier!!! It's a wonderful thing to do in order to help fund these amazing events!

People don't pass at a chance to meet JRod in the flesh.

Yeah I tried to remember but can't for the life of me

yeah me either Ha Ha

Ah its no big deal WE I am sure it will be the easiest and quickest thing I have done with it. No I didn't laminate it ha ha. I didn't think any one would have grease pens to mark on them with, if they so desired for more references on day two.

Back