THP Invitational #1 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Glad to see this worked out for you D_B, nice going there cpljohnst :clapp:

Alright, sounds like a done deal. We can do the post golf dinner and everything, then I can drop you off.

Send me a PM with your number and I'll do the same.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I am really feeling the community of THP today. I am looking forward to meeting you all. Though I will be a bit starry eyed after attempting to sleep in transit.
Thank you, cpljohnst

Glad to see this worked out for you D_B, nice going there cpljohnst :clapp:
:)

We are getting close to filling up everybody. Thank you all for your excitement and signups. What a great time this will be.

Rep added cpljohnst! Great job stepping up and helping out a fellow THP'er!!

We are getting close to filling up everybody. Thank you all for your excitement and signups. What a great time this will be.

That is great news I was hoping it would fill up real fast for you all.

Sounds like a great time, at a nice course. I'm playing in a tourney at Bear's Best a week later, so will miss out on this opportunity. Hope everyone enjoys.

Rambler

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Great to hear that this is almost full...let's get it finished off quickly.

26 short days until golf with more THPers. Can't wait to find out who has the honor and bad fortune of being my teammate.

Wow! That is great news to hear. Really looking forward to this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I make it in the nick of time ? ..Looking forward to this event !

Great to hear that this is almost full...let's get it finished off quickly.

26 short days until golf with more THPers. Can't wait to find out who has the honor and bad fortune of being my teammate.

Bull crap Donne! Any of those who are attending will be getting a solid partner with you bro :thumb: The two times I was fortunate enough to play golf with you, it was fun watching those consistent power fades hit fairway after fairway :golf2:

Since KellyBo and I have sold our home and things are starting to resemble normal :bulgy-eyes:, I have decided to lock down a spot in the Atlanta Invitational. I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and making some new ones :thumb:

Bull crap Donne! Any of those who are attending will be getting a solid partner with you bro :thumb: The two times I was fortunate enough to play golf with you, it was fun watching those consistent power fades hit fairway after fairway :golf2:

Yeah, Donne had a PB at the THP Tour Van Atlanta Stop. The man has game. I'll take him in a heart beat. Besides, I would just like to tee it up with him sometime.

Since KellyBo and I have sold our home and things are starting to resemble normal :bulgy-eyes:, I have decided to lock down a spot in the Atlanta Invitational. I'm looking forward to seeing my old friends and making some new ones :thumb:

Glad to see you are coming!

That is excellent news there good buddy! Always glad to see you and get a chance to play some golf with you.

Outstanding OG! Can't wait to see you

Wooooo Hooooooo !!!

We all gonna have as much fun as a fat hog in a slop eating contest :blob:. Woodshed will be packed and loaded into my pickup truck so my hang man, Freddie/Tadashi can take all you wantabes on a personal tour :D. Gird up your loins boys and girls, we are fixing to get er done :golf2:!

Glad you and Kelly are making it OG.

TapAhoy!

TapAhoy!

I think it's just OG this time. Kelly's DIL has a baby shower that day.

Awesome OG, can't wait to see you again!

TapAhoy!

I think it's just OG this time. Kelly's DIL has a baby shower that day.

Yep I will be a single this go round as KellyBo is doing the pre Grand Ma stuff :D

Awesome OG, can't wait to see you again!

It will be good to see you again good buddy. Last time you and I teed it up (a couple of years?), it was in Blairsville and we had a great time!

Awesome news! I am looking forward to seeing you there.

That's cool! I was worried that you wouldn't be there. I know you are covered up right now and its a challenge. But glad I'll see you two again on the 10th. OBTW, I played over in Monroe today (Providence) and enjoyed a great round. Nice track, but so is Monroe CC. You'll like it there.

Awesome news! I am looking forward to seeing you there.

Always great to see the Dawg!

That's cool! I was worried that you wouldn't be there. I know you are covered up right now and its a challenge. But glad I'll see you two again on the 10th. OBTW, I played over in Monroe today (Providence) and enjoyed a great round. Nice track, but so is Monroe CC. You'll like it there.

KellyBo will not be making this trip. She's got a baby shower for our new Grand Baby Girl to attend :D!

Let's see Chewie, MaryC, ChunkyLover, Intimidator, vman, DawgDaddy, GoalieDave, & tons of other great folks on the menu will be fodder for a fun time for all :blob:. Gosh I have forgot (easy for me :bulgy-eyes:) who all is coming to this wingding but I know we are in for a hunker down type good time !

Back