THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

Rumor has it, Chunky said the same thing during his acceptance speech when you were in the bathroom...I kid I kid.
its okay. Let someone say the next MC, they won't have nerves... then cue 8mm film of me... :laughing: lucky I waited till half the speech was over. and not on the 17th green... ha ha I've got a handle on those now.

I need to hear this Bullfrog story. I heard he destroyed Biggsy and Breezy and then promptly gave thanks to the porcelain god for his victory for like 2 hours.
I did not destroy Biggsy... I A/S him. :smile: I did beat CB tho... The video of it should be coming out soon.

I did not destroy Biggsy... I A/S him. :smile: I did beat CB tho... The video of it should be coming out soon.

All jokes aside how the hell do you get nervous after it's over hehe.

Rumor has it, Chunky said the same thing during his acceptance speech when you were in the bathroom...I kid I kid.
best speech ever.

All jokes aside how the hell do you get nervous after it's over hehe.
they finally took control of my body. I was trying hard as heck to not think about them while playing. You have no idea how bad I wanted to take down CB. And I knew how good Biggsy is. So, I had my work cut out for me. I didn't want to let Capt Chunk or my team down.

Does it make you feel better that all those planes were made for Saab by Irish people like 30 years ago?
No, not at all really.

Last time I was on a tiny plane to Myrtle, I swear I needed to sit in the middle of the aisle to balance the thing out.

No, not at all really.

Last time I was on a tiny plane to Myrtle, I swear I needed to sit in the middle of the aisle to balance the thing out.

just ask to ride shotgun next time!

What time does flight #1 depart?

5:40am

thats good, maybe get there early and see if u can help load the bags onto the plane, since your good at that kinda stuff

the one plus is you can sleep on the couch during the ride to Ohio if you need to.

Plus there is a bedroom that he can just go back to watch TV and go to sleep.

Im so close to taking tomorrow and Friday off and starting this weekend off right, had about enough of this place!

Plus there is a bedroom that he can just go back to watch TV and go to sleep.
I didnt even think about that because I assumed there will be golf stuff on the bed.

I hope Tyno has a spot where I can sleep and watch TV on the drive there

This could help with half of that

image5_1.jpg

I hope Tyno has a spot where I can sleep and watch TV on the drive there

that can be arranged.
now if we could just figure out the bathroom situation....

that can be arranged.
now if we could just figure out the bathroom situation....

Better opt for an extra cup and lid when you fill up that 32 oz fountain drink

Better opt for an extra cup and lid when you fill up that 32 oz fountain drink

haha.
ddec lives in New York. he's not allowed to have 32 oz fountain drinks.

still got a few non Albatross Members out there coming to this, time is running out to sign up and not only get your SWAG, but also be eligible to partake in the awesome contests!

haha.
ddec lives in New York. he's not allowed to have 32 oz fountain drinks.

once I hit Pennsylvania I'm filling up 3 24oz Tervis Tumblers with Mtn Dew

once I hit Pennsylvania I'm filling up 3 2oz Tervis Tumblers with Mtn Dew

wow 6 whole ounces...watch out! lol

still got a few non Albatross Members out there coming to this, time is running out to sign up and not only get your SWAG, but also be eligible to partake in the awesome contests!

Agreed. Let's get the last few signed up!! Kind of crazy that these clubs are being carted all the way from THP HQ for people to demo and they can't show their support.

Get it done guys, you're going to want to take part in the contests. They.Are.AWESOME.

Back