What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in for long visit here. Avatar change, post a bit, pondered, and just enjoying some good reads. THP FOREVER!!

Played 36 and bought a putter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never heard of it sounds interesting!

You'd like it. I bet you'd want to get one....

Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a thing, I planned on leaving the office on time but got snookered into a late meeting that lasted until almost 7. So no range time for me, maybe tomorrow.

Not a thing, I planned on leaving the office on time but got snookered into a late meeting that lasted until almost 7. So no range time for me, maybe tomorrow.

Ouch. That sucks man. Good luck getting it in tomorrow.

Daydreamed about the MC, if not than the Outing, the B. Asha in my amp, and playing this weekend with a legend.

Daydreamed about the MC, if not than the Outing, the B. Asha in my amp, and playing this weekend with a legend.

who, freddie?

who, freddie?

Ha like he would skip the ATL invitational to play a round in SD :alien: . Naa that was more a joke hoping to get a round in with puttin4greatness if weather holds

Ha like he would skip the ATL invitational to play a round in SD :alien: . Naa that was more a joke hoping to get a round in with captain intensity if weather holds

haha that would be fun lol

I did nothing golf related except read up on THP. I am so busy at school right now that I don't have time for of anything during th eweek. If dreaming about some new stuff (used is new to me) counts then thats what I did.

Switched the shaft in my Burner 2.0 TP from a VTS Black 8SX to a VTS Red 8X. Big change in Torque going fom 2.0 to 4.0, but I hope it will help me square the club face up more often, as well as increasing my launch angle a little.

I did nothing golf related except read up on THP. I am so busy at school right now that I don't have time for of anything during th eweek. If dreaming about some new stuff (used is new to me) counts then thats what I did.

Nice. What are you thinking club wise?

Had to say this just for posterity:

Destroyed the glass globe around the light in our living room with a 6-iron.

See thread in off-topic for details.

Uhhh both phenomenal ponders. Amazing clubs

Yea....I am going to get them just not sure at the same time or not. I guess I need to hit up the Market Place and look for a deal!

Yea....I am going to get them just not sure at the same time or not. I guess I need to hit up the Market Place and look for a deal!

If nothing is there globalgolf has a great selection of used clubs

bought some more balls for this weekend to donate into the pond...

Not much...just thping

About to hit the range after dropping another 250 post today on THP , all in a days work for the cdan3k.. Puuuuuuuuumped!!!!!

...fify bro beans.

And no coloneling this time.

Just dropped off the B Asha to get prepped for testing. While there I rolled the new TM Spider Ghost S. Nice roll on that thing.

I got my B. Asha all prepped for testing today. It's go time tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back