THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

I will be using smilies and emoticons for my score keeping purposes in lieu of traditional numbers.

I will be using smilies and emoticons for my score keeping purposes in lieu of traditional numbers.

Is this your front 9? :act-up::act-up::alien::bulgy-eyes::angry::banghead::at-wits-end::sick::poop:

I just noticed how few of the attending Tour Van Event participants are interested in the Morgan Cup and/or Ultimate Weekend of Golf. Not sure why that surprises me, but I guess it just does.

No biggie, just random thoughts.

Is this your front 9? :act-up::act-up::alien::bulgy-eyes::angry::banghead::at-wits-end::sick::poop:

You forgot this one; :bomb:

Well, I guess we dont have a snowman smilie.

I just noticed how few of the attending Tour Van Event participants are interested in the Morgan Cup and/or Ultimate Weekend of Golf. Not sure why that surprises me, but I guess it just does.

That's interesting. Hmm.

Someone needs to be my cameraman on Saturday. I'm gonna make a legendary promo video.

Someone needs to be my cameraman on Saturday. I'm gonna make a legendary promo video.

I have a A.S. Degree in Broadcasting.....

Mainly time and money are the reasons for me. Just to many darn bills to commit to such a big event.

better startpraying, doing anti rain dances or what not for this weekend

Mainly time and money are the reasons for me. Just to many darn bills to commit to such a big event.

Bills, jobs. I just wanted to do these two events just because I need a break from job searching and working two jobs not in my field. The frustration mounts.

I cannot commit 100% so I've decided not to enter. My luck will have it I'll land a teaching position October 21st....

a shame, but I like my odds!

40% chance in the AM?

nah, cant be looking at that crap, they show it as 30%, they do that every day here to cover their butts

if there was a real chance, Dan would have mentioned it 84 times

haha. this is great.
looks like he took a bullfrog on the 8th...

nah, cant be looking at that crap, they show it as 30%, they do that every day here to cover their butts

if there was a real chance, Dan would have mentioned it 84 times

I was told to stop jinxing so I stopped posting the weather..

It's 40% chance on wunderground.com at 6am. Drops to 10% by 8am.

No freaking out THPeeps.

Back