2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

I heart you both as well. Truly the type of people who make thp amazing.

can we incorporate a O-H-I-O into 1 of them??

Good luck Jrod. I think the event will be all the better with your participation.

I think I just finished my videos!!

I am definitely submitting. The promo video is done and the 1 minute video I'm working through. But don't worry, as a relatively new guy on the forum who is excited about the experience and make the sponsors happy, I won't be missing out on this opportunity. I think a lot of people hit the nail on the head when they say that there will be a big influx and the next two days. Gotta make that perfect video!

Well I'm screwed, all I have is a old DV video camera. My buddy flaked on helping me. I don't have the FireWire cable to get it into my laptop.....ehh

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Well I'm screwed, all I have is a old DV video camera. My buddy flaked on helping me. I don't have the FireWire cable to get it into my laptop.....ehh

Do you have a laptop webcam? Some of the 2012 participants did their videos that way.

Good luck all. There are a lot of great and deserving members and I hope everyone who can enters! I am not making videos this year unfortunately. :(

You're tapatalking. Just use your smart phone man. Make a video on your phone and upload to YouTube. Voila!

Why is it after you send the videos in all these great ideas start flowing.... Damn! Well now I just sit and hope

This is why I think the submission count is low right now. It's why I haven't sent anything in yet. I am ready, but I have already come up with alternate ideas that worked better, so I am holding off until the end.

This is why I think the submission count is low right now. It's why I haven't sent anything in yet. I am ready, but I have already come up with alternate ideas that worked better, so I am holding off until the end.

Ditto ^ ^ ^ I think everyone is just holding off in case they have another light bulb moment.

I can't even begin to describe how bummed I am that I can't attend. Stupid work. Knowing this far ahead, and they still said no, because it's our biggest trade show of the year.

Dan

And cut! That's a wrap.
Shootings done. Will polish up the editing tonight.

Special thanks to Brad Pitt for playing me in the videos.

You're tapatalking. Just use your smart phone man. Make a video on your phone and upload to YouTube. Voila!

I might be doing this exact thing later when the sun drops a bit. My son can help me produce a couple videos. I think him and I can put out a quality product with the smart phone. It won't be fancy like some of yours out there, but I'm hoping it will get the point across.

Mine are on youtube but unlisted :alien:

Just waiting and rewatching to see if I actually like it or not

Back