2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

I am still working on my vid, I just hope I get it in on time. Just finished moving the family into the new house.

I know the promo video has a hard limit of 30 seconds. What about the bio video? Must it be under a minute, or is close to a minute acceptable?

According to JB and GG, the bio video will be no longer than 1 minute. Anything shorter is alright, but they will cut off the video at 1 minute if you go over.

I know the promo video has a hard limit of 30 seconds. What about the bio video? Must it be under a minute, or is close to a minute acceptable?

The way I take it, 1:01 will be ok but the last second won't count. Not sure what happens if you go 1:02 or more.

The way I take it, 1:01 will be ok but the last second won't count. Not sure what happens if you go 1:02 or more.

Right and I need my last second lol

Ok.....so here is a question that I am sure has been asked and answered. The 30 seconds....is that start to finish or does the intro/screen title page count towards the 30 seconds?

Ok.....so here is a question that I am sure has been asked and answered. The 30 seconds....is that start to finish or does the intro/screen title page count towards the 30 seconds?

Total. Start to finish. The total time that the complete video is is how long the video is.

Total video time has to be no more than 30 so that includes it all

Thanks guys!!

Great News OG. I'm very happy with how my videos turned out. I hope everyone else thinks the same too.

I can't wait to see your vids dude. I'd love to see you in this thing.

Alright, my entry has been submitted...

I am really glad that all these videos are getting in! Can't wait to see how many we get

Promo video at :27, entry video at :56. Really thought they turned out well. Mixed some humor and some heart together, which is exactly my personality. Can't wait to see everyone elses. Even if I don't get picked, it's been so much fun sitting down in front of the camera for a few hours messing around. I have a pretty hilarious blooper reel as well.

I hope we get to post them in a thread after everyone has submitted and the deadline is past. That was really cool going through and watching everyone's entries in last years thread.

Scrapped em ALL and did a reshoot just now. All uploaded and gotta trim them for time. Feels good.

Aaaaaand their in. Didn't use all the time given. Got right down to it and shot straight from the hip. Different than the vids I did last year. Feels different anyway.

Good luck all!

So my video magically went from 1:01 to 1:00...I'm stoked

Glad to see all the last minute videoes getting turned it...still some time left...lets's get some more in there!

I just hit the send button. Now the real nerves start!
Good luck to everyone who's submitted videos!

I just hit the send button. Now the real nerves start!
Good luck to everyone who's submitted videos!

Good luck dhill :thumb: I remember a guy last year by the name of bull frog, and he had the same excitement and enthusiasm you are showing. He made it to the Cup :blob:! Right Jeremiah :D?

Thanks Ole Gray!
And you just cost me 99 cents in the iTunes Store because that's a great song!

Good luck dhill :thumb: I remember a guy last year by the name of bull frog, and he had the same excitement and enthusiasm you are showing. He made it to the Cup :blob:! Right Jeremiah :D?

I just posted in the announcement thread. I would absolutely LOVE to be involved with this. Not sure there's anything out there I love more than golf. Got a little time left, I'm going to try and throw some videos together and step my post count up and maybe we'll see what happens!

Back