Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Petrino is a garbage human being. I could never support him. Not only the stuff at Arkansas but the way he handled everything with the Falcons really turned me off. I hope for your sake W.E. that he doesnt take over there.

corny-dogs-and-kickass.jpg

Hey everybody - Wisconsin is still very much alive for a BCS shot. The Badgers have a pretty clear path the big10 championship game.

okay this isn't college football and believe it or not this kid doesn't have any division I offers right now. But Last night a high school senior in Washington state kicked a 67 yard field goal!!

That is a long field goal. Some leg!

okay this isn't college football and believe it or not this kid doesn't have any division I offers right now. But Last night a high school senior in Washington state kicked a 67 yard field goal!!

I just checked him out on Scout.com and he has a GPA of 3.95, he will certainly end up with a scholly somewhere. Great student with a good leg equals a free education.

We have a big game today against Va Tech. I thought this would be a bigger game at the beginning of the season when they were ranked, but still should be fun.

Whose idea was it to have the game of the week (Florida vs USC) not be a night game? I think that's a bit odd.

UVA is terrible this season. Just terrible. I'd be surprised if we can even keep it close against Wake today.

I'm not feeling confident against Northwestern today. Facing a mobile QB on the road, against a team we lost to last year doesn't bode well.

Tapped from my S3

No. 7 Gorillas to Meet No. 16 Griffons in Critical Homecoming Match-up

PITTSBURG, KS — The Pittsburg State University football team will return to the friendly confines of Brandenburg Field/Carnie Smith Stadium Saturday (Oct. 20) to host Missouri Western State University in its Homecoming game. The game will feature a match-up of nationally-ranked teams, both seeking to bounce back from their first respective losses of the season last week. Kickoff is set for 2 p.m. (CDT).

Pittsburg State, the winningest all-time NCAA Division II program, dropped to 5-1 on the season and 5-1 in the MIAA following a 31-21 loss to Northwest Missouri State University in The Fall Classic at Arrowhead XI last Saturday (Oct. 13). The Gorillas, the defending NCAA Division II National Champion, had won 10 straight games before the loss to the Bearcats. Pitt State surrendered its No. 1 national ranking with the loss, slipping six spots into a tie for seventh place in the AFCA/Division II Top 25 poll.

Missouri Western dropped to 6-1 overall and 5-1 in MIAA play following a 31-30 home loss to Missouri Southern last Saturday. The Griffons entered the game ranked No. 4 in the national poll, and Western dropped 12 spots to No. 16 in Monday’s new poll.

Oklahoma States helmets are effing HIDEOUS! They look like fluorescent creamsicles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSU looks teeeeeerrible right now.

So does Clemson's offense. Wow. We're lucky to be up at the half.

Them getting the 4th and 1 seemed to pick thiem up. Leading 14-12 at half.

Them getting the 4th and 1 seemed to pick thiem up. Leading 14-12 at half.

Absolutely. Also yet more proof that turnovers kill.

Just saw the replay of Braxton Miller's injury on Deadspin, pretty sure he got concussed and is done for the day. It will be interesting to see if he's out for games in the future.

Auburn has a chance, this is a good game too.

Vandy holds on, beats Auburn. Wow, just wow.

This is true. I don't really even care that much actually. My family are more Aggies then longhorns. And there's no waffling.

Just saw this. It's good to be a part of the greatest conference in college football ain't it?!?!

Driving for show and chutting for dough

What the deuce happened to LSU? It's like one day a couple weeks ago they just decided to quit playing.

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Terrible ending to a great starting drive for ND. Very disappointed with that.

SC looks very out of sync. Penalties on the UF defense keep the SC offense on the field.

SC looks very out of sync. Penalties on the UF defense keep the SC offense on the field.

Who is surprised that Lattimore made his appearance in the first quarter, Spurrier is not thinking about the kid at all. I like ML and hope he does not have another big injury. Lattimore did not practice this week, supposedly.

What a catch, that was pretty no matter what the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back