2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving all the Morgan Cup talk here lately, and it's about to get even crazier real soon. The entry deadline has passed, next thing we'll be finding out who other 2 captains are sponsored by and then shortly after that we get to start finding out who's in! Man this is exciting. As a captain I just cannot wait for all of this news to come out. I have been a captain without a team for a while now, I sure can't wait to welcome people to Team Paradise! (And the 2013 Morgan Cup as a whole of course)
Awesome post Jake! Seeing the captains picking sponsors makes this that much more real. Can't wait for the announcements to start coming

All I know is there's no way I can not daydream about the MC. Its going to be a wild ride and well worth the wait to find out who fills out the squads. This is just such a crazy awesome opportunity.

It has been an exciting day so far seeing who each captain has chosen as their sponsor! All 4 companies already have a great ambassador for them this year. No doubt each sponsor will be extremely pleased by how well they will be represented. Can't wait to start seeing the selections and continue to find out who each person will be sponsored by, it is going to be an exciting year for all 4 companies and all the great staffers of The Morgan Cup!

All I know is there's no way I can not daydream about the MC. Its going to be a wild ride and well worth the wait to find out who fills out the squads. This is just such a crazy awesome opportunity.

Crazy awesome opportunity is right! With all the captains knowing which company they will be representing, only a matter of time until the teams are filled. Very very cool and the anticipation is rising.

It's starting to get really real!!! I can feel the excitement in the air....can't wait to learn which team I am on, who my teammates will be and which great sponsor I get to rep!

exciting things are happening today. the thread is abuzz right now and i love it.

Looking forward to the teams being filled! Love watching all the captains choose their company! There's a lot of buzz going around and I am loving it!

These new videos are making this week SO exciting! Can't wait to hear more announcements.

This makes me wish I was here last year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to the teams being filled! Love watching all the captains choose their company! There's a lot of buzz going around and I am loving it!

Hey GregDan I didnt even ask you, did you send videos in? Im assuming yes cause ur awesome

I'm liking all the Buzz, Congrats to all the Captains on choosing your Sponsors. You will all make them proud.

Hey GregDan I didnt even ask you, did you send videos in? Im assuming yes cause ur awesome

Of course I did!

Maybe we can make it the three muskateers! Haha. I am super excited for this and even if I don't get in its OK because I still am gonna support the crap out of everybody else!

He met my demands. I didn't get to see videos but I'm sure they are top notch. Greg knows what's up.

Of course I did!

Maybe we can make it the three muskateers! Haha. I am super excited for this and even if I don't get in its OK because I still am gonna support the crap out of everybody else!

Im going to offer you good luck, just slightly less good luck than Im going to offer myself

lol at GregDan.

I'm a simple kind of guy

I think we had a nice amount of video entries from the group of guys this weekend!

So, dumb question time. Do the returning champs stay together as a team? Or distributed among the teams?

With the four captains now having sponsors the excitement is ramping up! I do have a question...I didn't see a putter sponsor announcement for Bridgestone. Has that been covered yet?

He met my demands. I didn't get to see videos but I'm sure they are top notch. Greg knows what's up.

I can send them. You want them, I can deliver. Just say the words.

I can send them. You want them, I can deliver. Just say the words.

Knowing Greg/Dan they will definitely be the 3rd best videos out there behind wonder twins!

With the four captains now having sponsors the excitement is ramping up! I do have a question...I didn't see a putter sponsor announcement for Bridgestone. Has that been covered yet?

Or ball sponsor for cobra. Not yet or either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back