Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new bag....
2013-dlx-blk-txt_1.jpg

That's badass. I want it.

that ping bag looks awesome

They have a white one, too. Both look great, but I may like the black one better.

That black Ping bag is sharp looking.

Sick looking Ping bags (much prefer black though).

I am pondering a Leupold GX-3i right now!!! I have been checking them out on eBay. I was playing with the4hornes yesterday and he had a Bushnell rangefinder, I never realized how helpful and useful those things are!!!! I am hooked!!!!

Pondering some shafts. Need to force myself to wait until the outing in May.

is it too early to start pondering about the Adjustable classic from Cleveland? Can I post picked or is it too early yet?????

Pondering a Classic 310 just for the Kusala Black shaft in it...wouldn't hurt to have a Classic head laying around either.

I am pondering a Leupold GX-3i right now!!! I have been checking them out on eBay. I was playing with the4hornes yesterday and he had a Bushnell rangefinder, I never realized how helpful and useful those things are!!!! I am hooked!!!!

Maybe the best money I've ever put into my golf game. I think it's easily the best laser out there (unless you factor in the 4i which is the exact same thing when you aren't using the slope and Club Selector functions). The 3i is fast, super clear (red display), and nice and small and light.

Might want to delete this post.

Pondering a PING Redwood D66 to send in to LaMont to get a CS weld neck treatment.

Pondering a Mashie+ Hybrid M3 for the past week now, I've almost pulled the trigger multiple times....

Pondering a Mashie+ Hybrid M3 for the past week now, I've almost pulled the trigger multiple times....

go for it, the M3 is fun to hit, and the Mashie + was a big improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back