Man Dev, that's a big ole tree, thank God it spared the house.

My grandmothers house,next door to my parents:
yjujybys.jpg

I'm just west of Baltimore, and we didn't get much wind (gusts of 45mph), but a lot of rain.

Good luck to any y'all who have to repair/rebuild.

Sent from my Little Robotic Tether.

To all guys across the pond, please stay safe and good luck with everything!

hahahahaha

GangnamStyleOceanView.gif
I can't find them but there was a couple of other really funny ones like this yesterday. It really piss@s the reporters off.

Those are some huge arse trees that got blown down, that's too bad. You cant just regrow trees like that overnight. Good thing they seemed to have missed cars and houses.

Never lost power. I am happy everyone stayed safe. The beaches here are underwater though, pretty sad.

I'm in northern NJ and it looks like a war zone. Down trees, wires etc. Will be along time before back to normal.

Had to drive an hour away but found gas. Really nice of them to raise the price 20 cents when people need gas. Also, if I had a dollar for every light switch I have turned on so far I would be a rich rich man.

Look at ole Skittle on Twittah! Doing his part. Tip of the THP hat, Justin.

Justin Kittle ‏@justinkittle I just donated to the Red Cross to help victims of #Sandy. Your turn. Text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10.

Thanks man. Just trying to help out any way I can. I'm sure some THP'ers will need or know someone who is being helped via Red Cross...just my way of saying we're thinking about all of you and to stay safe.

Bottom of the hill on my street:
unazy7y3.jpg

ege5y2uh.jpg

Hope everyone is safe and doing ok. Works been busy. Looks like I can go home and check for damage tomorrow morning at 8. Only thing I think I need to worry about at home is a leak from the roof into the walls. Really hoping to grab some sleep here soon. Running on empty. Hoping tonight's slow.

Thanks man. Just trying to help out any way I can. I'm sure some THP'ers will need or know someone who is being helped via Red Cross...just my way of saying we're thinking about all of you and to stay safe.

Well done man!

Hope everyone is safe and doing ok. Works been busy. Looks like I can go home and check for damage tomorrow morning at 8. Only thing I think I need to worry about at home is a leak from the roof into the walls. Really hoping to grab some sleep here soon. Running on empty. Hoping tonight's slow.

Hang in there Buck!!

Thanks buddy. Really nice of you. I know of alot of people that are going to need it.

Way to go Skittles! Hang in there Buck! Here's to hoping everyone and their family is safe

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Saw this on twitter recently...I think you'd get relief from this obstruction.

A6eveGkCEAEeqBX.jpg:large

Saw this on twitter recently...I think you'd get relief from this obstruction.

A6eveGkCEAEeqBX.jpg:large

I bet Happy would ping it all the way down that, into the hole.

Back