The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw that this morning on Huff too....I'm intrigued

Speaking of Communists. I'm excited about this new series coming on FX next year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/the-americans-fx-keri-russell-tv-series_n_1760732.html

So you must hate Halloween then....your house has the blinds down and lights off Halloween night doesn't it? haha

lol, yeah my mom and most of the women in the family are no shame chocoholics, they dont understand it either. They look down upon me in shame.

Speaking of Communists. I'm excited about this new series coming on FX next year.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/09/the-americans-fx-keri-russell-tv-series_n_1760732.html

Since its on FX you know its going to be good. As long as the subject matter is good.

Look, Assassin's Creed guy on the loose.

9z3rS.jpg

I'm intrigued. It's like a modern day Red Dawn without the teens and the bad acting.

Since I've uploaded my cv (resume in 'merican) to 3 job sites yesterday, I've had 4 calls. One from a guy in an agency who had no current jobs that suited, but wanted permission to speak to a few companies about me, one from an agency looking to place me with a company, one that didn't suit, and the latest one direct from a rather large technology company looking to see if I was interested in a position. Certainly makes me feel a bit better that I haven't really been stagnating in my current role and people are keen to talk to me.
Congrats, always feels good to have people interest in you.

Paulo, in Merica! That would be outstanding.
I didn't see it like that, although I may be wrong. I thought he was just explaining what CV was?

I think you're right smalls but a guy can dream.

I'm intrigued. It's like a modern day Red Dawn without the teens and the bad acting.

I like everything on FX for the most part. Its adult programming at its best. Except for that Damages show never got into that one.

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'm usually pretty good at nailing interviews too, since I intimidate people with my mind control techniques, skinny fit suits and dazzlingly shiny shoes. Let's see where we go from here.

Is that Jake??

GmQh1.jpg

Probably. Looks like the unibomber is rocking a flashy hoodie as opposed to his normal gray.

Kevin

Since its on FX you know its going to be good. As long as the subject matter is good.

Look, Assassin's Creed guy on the loose.

9z3rS.jpg

hahaha just waiting for him to jump and dive into a small pile of hay.

I get excited thinking Im talking about Canada then angry that I have to put an N on the end, no biggie...

Spoiler
I actually accidentally hit caplock and rather than erasing it I just played it up and used Sclammers on the end.

I get excited thinking Im talking about Canada then angry that I have to put an N on the end, no biggie...

Spoiler
I actually accidentally hit caplock and rather than erasing it I just played it up and used Sclammers on the end.
At least it was caps this time and not random letters like @%&^(

No that's not Jake. None of those guys even closely resemble anything like me. WTF?

Stop effin around, the one on the far right is so Jake.

Stop effin around, the one on the far right is so Jake.
Clearly you're all messed up. Thainer thinks it's the other guy that looks like Jake.

Jake looks like nobody.....well, except for Jake. Oh and Brad Pitt. Fight Club Brad Pitt.

Nice beanie Jake

Clearly Thainer is confused, Jake is in the bomber jacket /beanie combo. Canadan might be the one looking all happy but is that Mikedean trying to chutt next to him?

Either way, that picture is filled with awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back