THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Is everyone staying at the resort for this trip?

and the SHARKWRESTLER is in! this is gonna be a great invitational!

Great location and super sponsor! You guys have a great time and hit em good :golf2:

I'm in, its that easy

And money is sent. I'm in.

Chunky really hope you can make it! love to meet the Captain of Team Hackers before July!

Road trip?

I think I got the dates wrong. I actually think I need to pick them up from the airport on the 8th. If not though, Frank I am down! Buck I will show you how to win

I think I got the dates wrong. I actually think I need to pick them up from the airport on the 8th. If not though, Frank I am down! Buck I will show you how to win

that would be good i get all nervous at THP events! i need to see how you stay so cool and collected on the course!

Wish I wasn't so far away from all the fun. True Blue and Scor would be a great time!

Way to go Scor! Love seeing them in with THP!

Debating on flying or driving. How are true blues rates for lodging. Website doesn't really give that much info. Anyone else making a weekend out of this? Also anyone bringing their wives/girlfriend?

Last edited:
PM sent to GG, Any Indiana boys want to make an epic Road Trip out of this??

PM sent

that would be good i get all nervous at THP events! i need to see how you stay so cool and collected on the course!

I get over my nerves by hitting awful shots

G dang it.
This is sweet. True Blue is amazing! You guys are in for quite the time down there.
Awesome on SCOR for sponsoring the event.

Yeah big shout out to scor for his one

Wow what an awesome opportunity and venue to have this great event. I wish I could attend and get some practice for the MC but I just cant make it. Good luck to all who go to this!!

Just checked out flights, looks like this is not going to happen. When is #3 going to be announced?

Wow, another awesome event. And at True Blue? Even better!

Great event, great sponsor, great venue, great price, great people. Times like this I wish I never moved from beantown.
Thanks THP

Man, that one is going to rock! Wish I could make it for invitational #2 too, but gotta save some travel budget. Early congrats to all those who end up playing - I know it's going to be a blast.

Man, that one is going to rock! Wish I could make it for invitational #2 too, but gotta save some travel budget. Early congrats to all those who end up playing - I know it's going to be a blast.

Bummer u can't make the trip and get a head start on conquering the course

What another great sponsor and an amazing location.

Too bad it's the wife's Bday and she doesn't want to play golf!!!

Back